BankFodder BankFodder

squirlyline

UKCPM PCN - operator pix - Trinity Park, Birmingham

2 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

I would send the original letter and dont try and justify anything about post, deemed service etc as it will justcreate more trouble than it is worth.

Got the slimmed-down version, thanks to dx100uk (as adjusted in my relevant post above), handed in this morning at the mobile post office; and no mention of post regulations etc.

2 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

To help with that send a copy to the client, UKCPM so they know that whatever Will and John tell them there is no such thing as an easy killa nd their solicitors may have just ceated more trouble than they have solved

Sounds like a great idea.. that may put the cat amongst pigeons! Hopefully they may start arguing amongst themselves instead😁

Should I send both letters to them then?

And would I add something by way of introduction; something along the lines of:

'I though it may be instructive for you to know that your solictors (Gladstones) cum private parking association (IPC) are misleading their clients in what can reasonably be considered a contractual parking infraction and hence chances of failure at court. Please see copies of my two recent letters to them below:...'

Also I presume to letterhead with my address and date, and print name below!

do not add anything, just copy the letter to the parking co as they are the client and amke the decisions on their interpretation of contracts and whetehr they want to chuck money at this.

What you say may well invite them to continue rather than put up with an attempt at belittling Currently you target is clear, dont blur things.

• Thanks 1

I will send a copy of the 2 letters to 'UK CPM' by post on Monday (when the mobile post office shows up again anyway) without any accompanying writing!