UKCPM PCN - operator pix - Trinity Park, Birmingham

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1377 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On 14/12/2019 at 14:05, scottieboy said:

...I was caught out and appealed firstly to CPM.  Surprise surprise, Rejected.  Then IAS surprise surprise, Dismissed.

If it is of any help.  The video posted by Squirlyline on 9th Oct 2019 shows that there are NO barriers on the entry to Trinity Park..

That's interesting they dismissed it at the IAS stage scottieboy (as indicated by ericsbrother early in my thread), was yours in the same place or elsewhere?

The barrier was still there when I first went down that road, but it had no signage with it and just looked abandoned.. evidently they pulled it anyway on my recording trip

The barriers in 2018 were immediately on the entrance to Trinity Park.  That would suggest to most motorists that it is Private land. They are no longer there.   When I appealed to IAS I did not have that information. I was advised to re-appeal to IAS  I did that.  The Adjudicators decision is final.

But IAS is a kangaroo Court funded by the parking companies, so all appeals fail.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

the adjudicators decision is not binding on you, it is to stop the greedy muppets losing their livlihoods when they take legal action  in matters where they  are clearly in the wrong. The IPC/IAS wont earn any money if all of the members are in prison or struck off Companies House, the ICO data handlers list, DVLA access etc

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, The Great Soprendo said:

What's the latest with.. ..TRACE. 😂

Congratulations!.. your toilet paper has just become nominally more valuable 😄... sadly it is only a made-up number and has no value in the real world 😁

I'm waiting on my next letter where they've threatened to up the ante, to maybe receive more wasteful correspondence, I think it's attached on post #48 if you want to take a look

Keep sticking in there!

8 hours ago, Aldridgeboy said:

...my appeal is successful. ill write it up now :)

Congratulations Aldridgeboy, weĺl done for sticking it to them, although I must admit I think you had an unfair advantage by presenting them with information about their stooge blowing marijuana smoke in your face! 😄

Look forward to your thread detailing it all!

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPM PCN - operator pix - Trinity Park, Birmingham
24 minutes ago, The Great Soprendo said:

What's the latest, Squirlyline? I've just received a 'FINAL DEMAND' from TRACE.

Have you contacted them??

Hi TGS,

Nothing new since the last letter (as per above somewhere); I received my Final Demand letter dated on 22/10/19, and have since received 2 threats to escalate to solicitors from TRACE's so-called Legal Dept.

27 minutes ago, The Great Soprendo said:

Just wondering if we should assault from both flanks with the detection of their ganja-smoking photographer?

So tempting to do the pincer movement, but I think as dx100uk suggests it's best to hold tight and don't let them have a sniff at it.. it's going to make for a great anecdote in court though 😄

when they have got as far as sending you a letter before action then you need to respond.

The cancelled demand was because they didnt want to cross swords with a police officer rather than an admission they are in the wrong so dont use it before a court claim.

You will find they defend that by saying the car in question wasnt working that evening and their operative had lent it to a friend who just happened to wear the same clothes as well but their bloke just happened to be passing with his camera so though he would do a bit of atmospheric photography and just happend to show the results to his boss...

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

and it's from a dca in sheeps clothing simply adding more unicorn food tax to your 'bill'

claim letters come from a solicitor.... a dca can't issue one if they don't own a debt and PPC's never sell these speculative invoices.

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 24/02/2020 at 18:52, The Great Soprendo said:

How are you other guy getting on? Squirlyline??

Looking forward to an update!

TGS

Ok thanks TGS,

but you haven't asked a moment too soon as I have a new one which is the 'Letter Before Claim' from Gladstones Solictors, so you can see what you're up for, as I am attaching it here.

In fact I received it on the 20th but went away that day for 5 days so didn't get the chance to post it up. Also it was dated the 14th Feb, so it already took 6 days to reach me, just like all the other correspondence (they probably share the same mailing office! 😁).  So I have till the 15th Mar to get back to them via a PAP (Pre-Action Protocal) form.

Anyone please feel free to comment or guide me with the PAP! (I have already opened the relevant link to reread it but have to do something else now, so will come back to it)

Thanks

CPM-Gladstone_Solicitors-LBC.pdf

std snotty letter ericsbrother reply needed in numerous threads here already

• Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dear sirs,

you ask why I havent paid the amount demanded. That is simple to answer, there is no debt because there was no contract to breach.

If your clients are as stupid as Simple Simon at VCS then you should warn them that the 2 idiots who run the IPC are misleading their members over what is and isnt a parking contract when they claim they personally approve every sign and they will suffer the same fate at court when they learn that particular lesson.

Perhaps you should also ask Will and John at the IPC to give Will and John at Gladstones a copy of their ATA code of Practice so you can see where the clients actions prior to this demand falls well short of the code your client is supposed to abide by.

I look forward to your deafening silence from now on but I'm sure that you will be able to get another £50 out of the gullible if you dont tell them I have responded to your LBC.

Its the way I tell 'em

• Haha 4

Squirlyline send what ericsbrother posted up word for word as is  no alteration or changes.

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

21 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

Dear sirs,

you ask why I havent paid the amount demanded. That is simple to answer...

I look forward to your deafening silence from now on but I'm sure that you will be able to get another £50 out of the gullible if you dont tell them I have responded to your LBC.

Wow, that's a pretty confident retort, I like it!

I presume they are going to feel suitably down-hearted when they see the derisive nature of my reply!

19 hours ago, brassnecked said:

Squirlyline send what ericsbrother posted up word for word as is  no alteration or changes.

OK thanks!

Should I tidy any of the punctuation even?

21 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

Its the way I tell 'em

I presume you're not referring to ericsbrother's sign-off above as well?.. as that would definitely be slapping a glove on their cheek! 😄

Edited by squirlyline

not that bit no.

I've tidied EB's post…. just copy n paste to put it in a letter 

with theirs and yours Ad and ref the PNC Number.

do not sign it.

PC print your name only

• Thanks 1

and they

There is no guarantee they will drop the matter but it shows them that you are up for a fight and producing your response to their claim wont get them the sympathy vote at court as most juristictiosn are well aware of their behaviour by now.

The aim of this is to make the parking co think hard about their relationship with Gladstones as it is them who seem to push this rather than the parking co and anecdotal evidence has it they offer special terms to the parking co for using them to sue a punter.

When they have lost the client a few cases and they are still billed for the less than stunning work the parking co's then get hacked off with the misselling and try other comapnies like BWL instead (who are just as dire).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dx100uk said:

not that bit no.

😁😉

I've tidied EB's post…. just copy n paste to put it in a letter 

with theirs and yours Ad and ref the PNC Number.

Thanks, did you tidy EB's post above dx, as I didn't notice any changes on it.

Am I to reply to them using the PAP form on their website then, as they are requesting?

do not sign it.

PC print your name only

Sorry what does PC mean here? (Please comply?)