squirlyline

UKCPM - operator pix - PCN - business zone - Trinity Park, Birmingham

best to create your own topic please

hit create in the top red banner

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi TGS,

Sorry to get back to you so late in the day, somehow missed these emails (finally picked up from PC as opposed to phone!).

I guess you will have already started your own thread by now!

I thought it would be useful to reiterate that I never even saw the wording of any of the signs which as they appeard to be referencing the car parks (besides the writing was too small on them anyway without getting out of the car and going up close to one of them). So I don't know if you got to look at any or have taken any photos?

I am assuming you were on the same parking site, but I guess it may be a another one of theirs, possibly with the same signage.

On that note I plan to go there this weekend, possibly tomorrow evening if the light permits as I will be heading down to London and will take photos (it's still a bit of a detour as, like you [I think, if you were on your way home], I am in Herefordshire/ Shopshire borderlands).

If you were in Trinity Park we could try and pool resources if you like in regard to photos, planning applications etc (not sure how that may be seen at court if it gets that far and there is any similarity noticed; it might not have any meaning still).

Will check if I can find a thread for you now!

i've now been up to the parking site and done a drive through video recording with 'quick pic' photos taken at the same time,

The result isn't great for some photos as there is some blurring, but it saved me risking parking up, or starting and stopping continuously.

As I'm away from home I only have my phone to operate from so the pic resizer and batch PDF I used ended up reordering everything so it is no longer in sequence. 

Nonetheless it's effectively showing what the site is like, and they are at least current pics. It was easier to 'batch up' all pics so some are probably redundant.

The video is quite large so I'll have to work out a way to shrink or link it.

Here's the video of it:

pix_1a.pdf

a popint about what happens at court- if they are both held in the same court you can ask that they be looked at togetherto save the court's time and to ensure uniformity of the decision making. Great if you win but look at the Welsh hospital case where the judge made some seriously strange rumblings and odd decisions.

Thanks for that suggestion, it would make sense, at least if the judge doesn't lose his marbles!

trace legal dept? dont make me laugh.

i use to walk past the offices where they are based and there isnt enough room for a drinks machine let alone an entire department's stuff

As for them instructing a solicitor- they cant, they have no locus standi and if they did that they would lose any claim and the solicitor would be in trouble for failing in their duty to their client and the courts.

so, just a threatogram that is even more stupid than the usual ones

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

trace legal dept? dont make me laugh. i use to walk past the offices where they are based and there isnt enough room for a drinks machine let alone an entire department's stuff

It sounds like you've got the 'inside track' on them! They sound veritibly puny! 😁

4 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

As for them instructing a solicitor- they cant, they have no locus standi and if they did that they would lose any claim and the solicitor would be in trouble for failing in their duty to their client and the courts.

Presumably then if they continue to pursue the case onwards from a debt recovery agency, it becomes null and void, unless they buy the debt or send it back to be administered/communicated through the PPC?

not how it works

any dca totally powerless on any debt

they are notbailiffs and never can be.

as for the PPC, they are the only ones that can do court

speculative invoice debts are never sold on

get reading up !!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

That sounds like what I was saying or at least meant dx!

But I will read up more on it!