UKCPM PCN - operator pix - Trinity Park, Birmingham

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry for  late reply. 

Yes, happy to pool resources. I’ll be passing there sometime next week to take some pics.

The girlfriend will drop me off so I can get some decent pics with my long lens.

Hopefully the weasel will be there, too.

Did you manage to get anything yesterday??

I was chatting with the girlfriend last night and she also believes the camera car was a taxi. 

I’ll be detouring on my way home to see if I can spot anything worth photographing ...

If you can post images up in one pdf document it is best way, team can then zoom in as we need to see small print on signs etc

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/keywords/view/83-upload-your-documents-in-pdf-format/

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi brassnecked, thanks,

I will be processing them as soon as I'm able (as I have done for my own thread's docs),

however I'm currently only operating from my phone as I'm away in London, so I'll have to find suitable apps or get on to someone's pc):

there are 40 odd photos and one extensive 'drive round video too; not all the photos will necessarily be of quality or interest, but I took most of them with the 'quick pic button whilst the video was recording my drive round (and saving me from parking up and risking anything)

Not sure whether to process all of the quality ones them in the PDF or not, but at least there will be plenty to choose from); might need to do more than one odd and not sure what to do with the video which is 299 MB!

GOT to do some work now, but will possibly try later

Did you manage to get your zoom lens into action TGS? BTW glad to hear your girlfriend adheres to the same crackpot conspiracy as I do, it's never easy carrying these burdens alone😁

i've now been up to the parking site and done a drive through video recording with 'quick pic' photos taken at the same time,

The result isn't great for some photos as there is some blurring, but it saved me risking parking up, or starting and stopping continuously.

As I'm away from home I only have my phone to operate from so the pic resizer and batch PDF I used ended up reordering everything so it is no longer in sequence. 

Nonetheless it's effectively showing what the site is like, and they are at least current pics. It was easier to 'batch up' all pics so some are probably redundant.

Here's the video of it:

https://tinyurl.com/sqdepcx

it shows the route loop I made filming and taking pics and one of the signs close up..

pix_1a.pdf

Now if it's a taxi taking the photos and selling them on for their pound of flesh, they could be in trouble. There's a requirement to be registered or licensed or something otherwise it's a breach of GDPR I think. I don't know the full ins and outs but I think EB's up to speed on that, so hopefully he can give you accurate info rather than my foggy recollection.

Interesting, it doesn't strike me as a taxi first up, but equally if it's a dedicated cam car would it warrant the time spent hanging around the street late into the evening on the chance that someone is found waiting or parked?.. That could only suggest there are plenty of infractions to make it viable, I would have thought at least 2 or more per day!

now a thing that leaps out at me is the DYL's all along the road.

can you find out where the public highway ends and their paint job takes over?

You may need to ask the council about any Traffic Order in place either there or nearby.

Spy cars are a no-no according to ATA CoP's so that is interesting

a popint about what happens at court- if they are both held in the same court you can ask that they be looked at togetherto save the court's time and to ensure uniformity of the decision making. Great if you win but look at the Welsh hospital case where the judge made some seriously strange rumblings and odd decisions.

Yes, I will try and request that from the council if I can't find it online.

If spy cars are a no-no according to ATA, then presumably it would be thrown out of court at that point (it would be easy enough to demonstrate because of the angle of photo and the slight shift in frame on the subsequent photo - at least on mine)?

On 22/10/2019 at 08:54, MidsSi said:

...I have also in the post just received a PCN for the same area - Trinity Park Roadways ...

Can I ask has your charge progressed any further?

I'm up to the debt recovery letter (from 'TRACE') received late September, nothing else received to date; it's likely to be a protracted process!

CPM_PCN_Trinity_Park_(3).pdf

Just to update and keep the paper trail for viewing, I received the final demand from debt recovery, TRACE.

Given 7 days to remedy from date of printing, 22/10/19, received on Fri 25/10

Trace_debt_recovery_final_demand.pdf

Thanks for that suggestion, it would make sense, at least if the judge doesn't lose his marbles!

ericsbrother has suggested on my thread that if it goes to court, and it is the same court, that we could ask to have our judgments held at the same hearing, presuming that we don't get a 'rogue' judge! I'm not sure how that works with the different stages and timing of the payment demands.

FYI

Received final demand from debt recovery co., TRACE, on Friday (dated 22/10/19 with 7 days to remedy). It goes to their legal dept next and they may instruct solicitors there after.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=34732

Hi have put in an email request with Solihull council for historic TROs after an online chat. Just waiting to hear back

trace legal dept? dont make me laugh.

i use to walk past the offices where they are based and there isnt enough room for a drinks machine let alone an entire department's stuff

As for them instructing a solicitor- they cant, they have no locus standi and if they did that they would lose any claim and the solicitor would be in trouble for failing in their duty to their client and the courts.

so, just a threatogram that is even more stupid than the usual ones

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

trace legal dept? dont make me laugh. i use to walk past the offices where they are based and there isnt enough room for a drinks machine let alone an entire department's stuff

It sounds like you've got the 'inside track' on them! They sound veritibly puny! 😁

4 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

As for them instructing a solicitor- they cant, they have no locus standi and if they did that they would lose any claim and the solicitor would be in trouble for failing in their duty to their client and the courts.

Presumably then if they continue to pursue the case onwards from a debt recovery agency, it becomes null and void, unless they buy the debt or send it back to be administered/communicated through the PPC?

not how it works

any dca totally powerless on any debt

they are notbailiffs and never can be.

as for the PPC, they are the only ones that can do court

speculative invoice debts are never sold on

get reading up !!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Got a reply from Solihull council:

"Dear xxxxx

Further to your enquiry I can inform you that Trinity Park is privately owned.

There are currently no Solihull council Traffic Regulation Orders applicable to this road.

I trust this information will be useful.

Regards

Steve Hawley

Engineer, Sustainable Travel & Highway Management

Managed Growth Directorate

Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council,

The Council House, Manor Square, Solihull B91 3QT

Telephone: 0121 704 6424

"

So no Traffic orders; but I did ask for any historical, so I'm presuming that it's been the case for some time.

so yellow paint has no meaning whatsoever as it isnt a public highway. therefore it cannot mean no parking or whatever as there is no order to create any authority to impose sanctions.

Now it will be argued by them that the dyls have a clear common meaning when slapped anywhere but that has been disagreed with by judges before. consider what a court would say if the parking co used cars with flashing blue lights, they would be chucked in the chokey for impersonating police officers.

The  debate around the POFA made it clear to parking co's that they must not give the impression that their invoices were official PENALTY charge notices but they still use the same sort of plastic wrapper, call them PCN's for short etc and then cry foul when someone point this out in a court. they usually get their way regarding wording of tickets but only because people are not pressing this point hard enough ( usually becasue the court claims are rubbish anyway so of little importance overall)

• Thanks 1

I completely concur!

Besides I understand that DYLs can have various regulation assignments, depending on accompanying signage, and the possibilty for setdown of passengers if there's no indication to the contrary (being of the DfT type).

Just found this from cursory search (https://www.drivingtesttips.biz/double-yellow-lines.html)

So even then its actual stipulation is not always obvious!

• 4 weeks later...

Always considering or recommending, not actually doing anything!

Have a good laugh at their bluster and ignore.

Why on earth would UKCPM appoint a solicitor to start legal action that they could do themselves on-line in 15 minutes, paying vast legal costs that they could never claim back at small claims?  It's illogical garbage.  Of course most people don't know the law or understand legal procedure & cough up, which is what the con artists are counting on.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

numerous posts moved to your own thread.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to CPM - operator pix - PCN - business zone - Trinity Park, Birmingham
  • 2 weeks later...

Who sang 'Suspicious minds' Was it Elvis.

I was caught out and appealed firstly to CPM.  Surprise surprise, Rejected.  Then IAS surprise surprise, Dismissed.

If it is of any help.  The video posted by Squirlyline on 9th Oct 2019 shows that there are NO barriers on the entry to Trinity Park. If you Google Map the Trinity Park postcode the entry to Trinity Park clearly shows that there WERE barriers erected and that is dated Oct 2018.

If it is Private Land.  WHY were the barriers removed.   Sing up Elvis

• Like 1

so just follow the advice given in the other threads and if they are stupid enough to threaten court action you respond to that but nothing before that.

The barriers might have been removed due to a loack of planning permission so chack with the council. If they know nothing about any of it then enquiries to the land agnets/management co would be in order.

• Like 1