keep getting refused for bank account or they get closed down

cattiebrie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1722 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the money he put in my account was for me to live on while still in the uk

£750 that only been put last week but because i don't have bank any more

stop send it to me and he not happy with way thing are going so he hope to come back to uk and get me out of the uk more into usa

Glad it's your hubby to be helping you rather than other way around...

They didn't freeze your account with money still in did they?

You could try Cashplus - They not a bank account but have a credit builder option where they lend you about £70, which is deducted £5.95 per month from your account. It is a cash only account - So you have to top-up with cash and the credit-builder loan helps you build credit score.

i had to go in the branch of the bank with my ID and they had to ring head office for them to say it ok for me to have rest of my funds

They didn't freeze your account with money still in did they?  The Halifax have block my account and there is money in still in the account and my husband has tried to ring them and tell them that money is for me  but the bank said nope

Glad it's your hubby to be helping you rather than other way around... He would if i had bank in UK so he could still help me

That's disgusting!... I'd phone them and give them a piece of your mind - Demand they unfreeze your account immediately.

If you can get a Cashplus account hubby to be might be able to transfer in there as you will have an account number & sort-code.... Not sure about IBAN number though, which he may need if in another country?? May take a few days for account to open though... 

Maybe somebody else has more knowledge on this than me...

Record the call if you can

I have write to the ombudsman about Santander for letting me have current account with low credit score and about Halifax block my account for someone else hack in to my account used my account to put in counterfiet cheques in so they turn around and said that the money in there is to pay back for them counterfiet cheques  that was 3/7/2019 and halifax said that my account will closed on 9/919 but they have not remove the money from my balance . I can still see the balance but i can't touch it

someone else hack in to my account used my account to put in counterfiet cheques

theres your problem thanks for only just telling us.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Do you mean they have falsely accused you of dodgy transactions?... These greedy piggy banks will try anything for a bit of money/power....

Let us know if any applications for basic bank accounts successful... Or if you successful in getting Cashplus account

Let us know if any applications for basic bank accounts successful... Or if you successful in getting Cashplus account  will do

Do you mean they have falsely accused you of dodgy transactions?. yes that I mean

Banks are seriously worse than nosey neighbours... And just jealous that they don't have an overseas admirer..

Just concentrate on securing some kind of bank account - Which you need to survive.... If you feel up to letting rip at them on the phone in the meantime I would do that (and ideally record)... better out than in

your account was hacked

should of been the 1st thing you told us instead of wasting time and now 42 posts in hiding that.

there is your reason you cant get an account anywhere...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

get that dealt with ..

ie clear your name totally get it in writing from the bank etc it was not you etc 

and all you banking problems will vanish

and they