Ripped off by car dealer Junctioncity Cars Dewsbury

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I see from there website that they seem to neglect to give the companies full name nor there company number

Also on there website got to the 'About Us':

1. It states: 'All our cars must pass a rigorous 68-point PDI check and undergo MOT, servicing, valeting in order to receive the Junctioncity Stamp of Approval'. (if these were done why after the sale do they suddenly find faults)

2. It states: 'when you find your dream car at Junctioncity, you can drive away in under and hour or have it delivered to your doorstep within 72 hours nationwide. (why state this then not provide the service)

(Make sure and take screenshot of there website especially that 'About Us' webpage.

Took time to find there details but they are actually registered as Junction Cars Ltd trading names Junction City & www.junctioncity.co.uk

FCA Link (look at the basic details & trading/brand names): 
https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=0010X00004T77MRQAZ

Junction Cars Ltd
Registered Address:
Unit 1 Intercity Way
Leeds
England
LS13 4PN

Company Number: 11597181

Director: Rizwana Rashid

Companies House Link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11597181

Endole Link: https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/11597181-junction-cars-ltd

Bizdb Link: https://www.bizdb.co.uk/company/junction-cars-ltd-11597181/

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

You can issue proceedings from Scotland on an English Defendant..I will run through this tomorrow if its something you wish to pursue.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

So please post up the entire email here so we can see.

Also you should be issuing proceedings immediately.

I wonder if this is another email from Lawgistics

Okay, here is the email which they have sent

Ozzy

I hope you can understand that we have incurred costs and you have cancelled on several occasions, we have also incurred costs on your car that we suppose to take as part exchange and now you’ve informed us that has been sold. The vehicle you have purchased and part paid for is still awaiting delivery. 

We have made every effort to resolve the matter and instead you have resorted to libellous emails, distorting facts.

We have passed the matter on to our solicitors who will be in contact very shortly .

Regards

Tony 

Of course nothing here changes your cooling off rights but maybe you would like to tell us about the several cancellations which you have apparently made.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Grippa7 said:

This company also ripped us off. Please avoid like the plague. They are a disgrace

This company also ripped us off. Please avoid like the plague. They are a disgrace

It will be much more helpful if you start your own thread on this company rather than simply tacking onto the back of other people's. We will be able to help you and also it will make more impression on Google and other people who come here for help when dealing with this same company