Armtrac Security Services - PCN for Sandy Acre carpark in Hayle, Cornwall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1614 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

The date of infringement? 22/04/2019

Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? I have had correspondance, asking for proof.

Have you received a Notice To Keeper? Yes

What date is on it? 14/06/2019 (53 days)

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? No, but I have since received proof in the post.

Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA)? No

If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? They specifically said they will not enter into anymore correspondence with me regarding an appeal.

Who is the parking company? Armtrac Security Services (KBT Cornwall Ltd)

Where exactly did you park? Sandy Acre Car Park, Hayle

The first I heard about this parking ticket was when I recieved the NTK through the post around the 19/06/2019.

In this NTK it states that they affixed a ticket to my windscreen.

They did NOT do this, as I would definitely have a recollection of coming back to a ticket if this was the case.

I ignored the first letter, then recieved a final demand letter dated 02/07/2019.

I chose to write to them asking for proof that a ticket was affixed to my windscreen.

They recieved this letter on 11/07/2019.

They then sent a letter dated 17/07/2019 including pictures of "proof" that a ticket was affixed.

I've included a picture of the first page of the NTK, I will upload more once I've posted this thread.

Hopefully it'll let me, first time using this website!

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to have to pay the £100 fine!

pdf.pdf

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

its not a FINE

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for linking that thread dx100uk, I have already been through it.

I decided to start my own thread as my situation is different - they did not put a ticket on my car and are lying about this fact. I have also had correspondance with them.

I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me if because of the correspondance, are they more likely to chase me?

Attached is the third and most recent letter I have recieved from them (wouldn't let me upload yesterday)

13 pictures were also included with this letter as the evidence I had asked for.

1800335595~2.png

Edited by Rockhopper22

• 2 weeks later...

If you're new to this like me there's a lot of contradicting info out there but the better option appears to be to have no correspondance with them at all unless they issue you the Letter of Claim as the appeal route is a waste of time.

I've gathered pictures of signage from the same car park and added it to my thread.

• 2 months later...

worthy of a read

• Like 1

and they

• 1 month later...

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2017/01/mick-cook-from-armtrac-presents.html?m=1

There is a practice carried out by the more disreputable operators of placing tickets on a car, taking photos and then removing the ticket. This is known as 'Ghost Ticketing'. The first thing a registered keeper knows about this is when they receive a Notice to Keeper demanding £100. The registered keeper is informed that the opportunity to appeal the charge has passed.  Disreputable operators like this practice because it increases their charge from £60 to £100, it removes the right to appeal and it is difficult to prove. However the fact that the ticket wasn't stuck on the car is strong evidence that this practice had occurred.”