Question About Paying Loans Early

jackg1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, sorry if this isn't the correct section, I had a look but couldn't find any other relevant section.

Last month I was in pretty bad debt with PDL's so i went to Every Day Loans and they gave me the £4000 I needed to clear them at 85% APR over 3 years so I am paying £310 per month. Since the interest is quite high I am hoping to work enough overtime at my job to try and pay the loan off after 1 year but I was wondering if I have to pay the initial £4000 or do i need to pay the £11,000 (total with all interest over 3 years) to clear it early? I googled it before hand but couldn't find the information I was looking for. 

Thanks a lot

Jack

Check the terms and conditions of your Every Day agreement.....look for early settlement

Andy 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread