BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• I had been told you lived in France . My skeletons have been dealt with I think .   You will always be able to find ‘respected’ academics with what I would consider rather strange ideas and misinterpretations as my link showed, 
    • My husband paid a backdoor CCJ sent to a previous address which we could not defend as it was too late before we found out about it from Lowell 😡 I had filled out income & expenditure for that debt and they knew/know I have very little disposable income & they also had my married name and new address. First of all Lowell had joined Aqua and this debt together in March 2019 until July 2019. They have also sent them out individually offering numerous discounts On 15/8/19 received "Letter of Claim" On 27/8/19 SAR...…...VANQUIS BANK... I received documents On 27/8/19 CCA …….LOWELL On 6/9/19 I received a letter from Lowell account on hold whilst client respods A On 7/9/19 I received a letter from Lowell "suspended activity" B On 12/9/19 I sent PAP ticking D and I using forms from here On 29/10/19 letter dated 24/10/19 bundle C and credit card statements   VANQUIS LETTERS.compressed.pdf
    • Yes I spend all my time in the UK – and I think I will leave you to deal with your own skeletons
    • Sorry Bankfodder   I don't know all the details but i am aware there is a lot of denial in France just as there is in many other countries, we could look at Poland as a prime example. We could of course look at the UK; were we ever taught about our complicity in the slave trade ( I was taught about abolition). Are we taught about how we butchered people in Ireland- I certainly wasn't . I wasn't taught about Peterloo, neither was I taught about the mass murder in Ukraine on the same level as the Holocaust.    Do you spend much time in the UK ? There are huge levels of general xenophobia but more importantly Islamophobia. For the first time since the 1980's the level of people thinking it is acceptable to be gay and out has fallen. All these things mean that we need to fight against it and not make causal comments that feed into it.  Brexit has only made it worse; it has given people an excuse to express their bigoted mindset.  Here in Coventry, Chinese students are being attacked by idiots who have no idea just how much money they bring to the local economy.   So I think yes, we all have skeletons in our cupboards and as a responsible people we need to do what we can to inspire a cosmopolitan and inspiring country
    • Thank you Andy. There is a county court in the town where the PCN was issued or I could choose another one; both are convenient.   In terms of expert evidence and witnesses, I will be getting written reports from my doctors for my counterclaim. Is box D2 relevant to that?   Witnesses - the passenger is a witness to the wooden pallets blocking parking spaces. They have also seen the stress this has caused me. Are they relevant to box D3?   Hearing Dates - When I'm working I only have 2 weeks notice of my next month's work so impossible to say which dates I won't be available. The same will be true of any of the witnesses. What do I put in box D4?   Lastly, in the Notice of Proposed Allocation where it says I must serve copies on all other parties who do they mean exactly? One Parking Solution Ltd via Gladstones Solicitors sent by post?   I apologise if these are numpty level questions. At least I won't need an interpreter 😉
  • Our picks

Hi

i work for well known leading company who provide paid television services, last week myself and 3 other people was pulled in to speak to management about a sale we made via our work ipad if you could class this as a sale as it was a free item to the customer who was part of the VIP package so they was entitled to this extra, somebody in my team questioned a colleague of mine asking how have you made that sale when the job is for tommorow then a manager has seen this comment and brought my collegue in for questioning telling him its gross misconduct to access a customers account without being on site with the customer even though the sale was a freebie and the customer has not phoned up to make a complaint.

The manager told my collegue who ever else has done the same thing will also be out the door so the manager has found out myself and 3 others have done the freebie sale via the ipad without being onsite with the customers even though nobody has phoned up to complain.

Myself has done this on two occasions

Person A has done it 3 times

Person B has done it 3 times

Person C has done it 2 times

We have all been told this is gross misconduct and legal hr has been involved in it, we went for our meetings with seperate managers in the area they asked why we did it, how many times we did it and what process must we take to ID a customer.

We get told if we dont upsell to customers and hit our 10 percent target we will be put on plans and if we still dont perform will be put through the conduct policy which i feel is unfair, We are under so much pressure to upsell to customers and this is why we have commited the above offences to keep off performance plans but they are not interested and dont listen. i am stressed, fed up and worrying i will lose my job in the next two weeks, i am drinking more alcohol than normal and not sleeping very well lately and my moods are not the best.

None of us has been suspended, they say its gross misconduct but i was told if its that bad surely we should of been suspended why they investigate im not happy about working why being investigated as it puts a downer on my day and makes me forget things or become irritated very easily.

Thanks for reading

• Sad 1

Are you in a union?

Have they trained you in the product sales in such a way that you know if the process followed was acceptable/not?

Generally, if trained it's best to just fess up. If not trained, ask how you were meant to know.

Sounds like a sales job may not be the thing for you... ?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Im in the communciation workers union

We had half an hours training in front of a power point presentation so no training was not carried out properly

im not a salesman im a telecoms engineer and they brought sales into the role recently but im sure it doesnt state in my contract that i am a salesman aswell as a telecoms engineer

Ok. So, step one is to call your union rep for advice. 

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

How long have they got to produce a conduct pack for another meeting not heard anything in 3 weeks

as long as "is reasonable" ie piece of string

Get your union rep to ask them the awkward questions so at least they know you arent isolated. If the lay rep gets the brush off get the regional officer involved.

Now in some respects the longer this goes on before they set a date the better as they may have decided that once it gets a bit of  daylight it will curl up and die. On the other hand they may also be waiting for you to take a wrong step so log everything that you do and say to anyone and by all menaslet it be known that you are keeping a diary.

Year ago a work colleague of mine was accused of gross misconduct by dereliction of duty for allowing a massive chemical spillage. the truth was a few ml of water ended up on a bench and the antagonist was on a short contract, worked previously in a similar role and was after his job. Another colleague was knocked back for promotion on spurious grounds and happened to keep a log of everything done in that area and was happy to state what had gone on. Result- embarrassment for the complainant

Now in your case if the lack of training is a common theme for the people "caught" giving away freebies or even ambiguity regarding the exact wording of the offer then it will be easier for the managemtn to do the right thing so hopefully you have all thought about this and compared notes from the training sessions

Up to now 

1 person has been sacked as they used the excuse he did it for his own personal gain 

The other resigned on the day of his conduct meeting 

Number 3 a personal friend of mine is due to have his conduct meeting tomorrow morning but is handing his notice tomorrow as he can't afford to be sacked because this would possibly make it hard for him to gain permanent employment incase they told the new employer the reasons why he left 

I don't know how they can use this as personal gain the sale was free to a customer and they pay 3 pound for it before tax the company puts pressure on its employees to sell on the job but it you look into my contract there is no mention of selling on the job so basically have they broke the terms of our employment as they are making us do extra duties which arnt in our contract

I asked my manager 2 weeks ago for the sales policy as nobody has seen this document and it's not in my contract he said its in conduct policy and it's my core role and expectations

The people above who have already had there conduct packs have received a sales policy dated October 2018 and nobody has seen this. This tells me my own manager didn't even know anything about it as he didn't provide me for it when I asked for it weeks ago now its in the conduct packs all made by himself

I am still waiting on my conduct pack in the post reason I've not got mine yet is due to me being on annual leave and I return to work on 2nd September this will follow in the post weeks later I'm expecting

Is it best I resign or do I have a chance here 

So previously you were advised to talk to your union. What did they say?