Horizon ANPR PCN - Overstay - Sainsburys Car Park Hornchurch Essex

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1740 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mrs Homer's squeaky friend has done it again, this time an overstay at Sainsbury's car park in Hornchurch Essex of 34 minutes over the allowed time of 2 hours

I tried to attach a scan but it keeps saying I can only upload 4.88 Mb whatever that means, I'm old and do not understand computers.

Date of the 'offence' 10th July

Date of the PCN 16th July

Date PCN received 18th July

No appeal or contact has been made with Horizon, Squeaky Friend does not have a Sainsburys receipt now.

Parking charge Horizon Sainsburys 16_07_2019.jpg

It's very kind of you to help, but maybe Mrs Homer's friend could join the forum themself and start learning about how PPCs work?

You need to post up the forum sticky 'Have you received a ticket' [or similar] questions and the answers please so the guys can advise.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Unfortunately Squeaky Friend does not have access to a PC and doens't have a clue how to use them, even less than me (if that's possible).

I thought I included all the sticky info needed but I'll post it in the sticky now.

For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement 10th July 2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 16th July 2019

3 Date received 18th July 2019

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] N

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Y

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company? Horizon

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Sainsbury Car Park Hornchurch Essex

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. BPA

• dx100uk changed the title to Horizon ANPR PCN - Overstay - Sainsburys Car Park Hornchurch Essex

Did they pay by card - it will show on their statement? I hear that Sainsbury's are usually quite good at getting them cancelled. A quick word with the store manager laying it on about being a regular customer and sometimes it takes longer being old etc, coffee shop visit maybe? If they dip out at the store, head office may help. Get photos of the entrance and all the signs while she's back there, just in case they don't sort it.

the first thing to do is get on to Sainsburys head office and give some blather about the sigange not being visible and how seh had a funny turn and had to sit in the in store cafe for an hour to recover blah blah and that she would like to request copies of all of the CCTV footage to show the parking co she was really there. alternatively they could save themselves  alot of trouble by telling Horizon to cancel the ticketa nd then she wnt need all of the CCTV to be gone through

• Like 1