I am very dissappointed having been with Three for more than a decade having  checked my bills for the last 10 months and have found that I have been paying well over the contracted ammount (GBP25)  for the last 10 months.
May 18- 31pounds
June 18- 56.22
July18- 41.07
Aug 18- 37.40
Sept- 54.56
Oct- 47.12
Nov-37.00
Dec- 40
Jan-37.34
Feb- 40
March- £41.67

I have been overcharged illegally for GBP198.38 over 10 months by Three with no prior  consent to be charged for PAYFORIT [problem] charges.

I can only imagine on what kind of mass scale this fraud is occuring, ie people who do not have the know how or have the time to check their Three bills and simple pay through direct debit.

Am I correct that under Section 45(3) of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 I am entitled to the PAYFORIT charges to be refunded to me?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

contracted amoutn will be for a particular service. I bet that contract says if you go over the agreed limits you ahve to pay them in blood hence the massive mark-up

you need to check waht you sgned up for and what you have used.

Sorry for the delay in keeping this thread alive.

So am I right in thinking first port of call is to contact PAyforit directly and tell them that I never consented to the charges and that you want to see their evidence that I did and Insist on a FULL refund?

Regards

BB

Payforit only controls the payment processing element of the transaction and is not a registered company that you can contact. 

Payforit.org is owned jointly by 3, EE, O2 and Vodafone.

hmmmmmmm

The Payforit rules make it clear that once you can prove that you have “discussed” your complaint with the “seller”, you can escalate your complaint to your network.

How exactly do I find out whom has charged me, all I can see on my bills is PAYFORIT

UPDATE

ok so I wrote a letter to the senior management and three,

yesterday one of the three employees rang me to discuss the unauthorised Payforit charges,

it turns out it is for a subscription to BODYIN8, the customer assistant tried to call them but they were closed. He will try again tomorrow.

seems like BODYIN8 is [causing problems] a whole load of people.

https://payforitsucks.co.uk/bodyin8-[problem]-june-2018/

Ok so I am speaking to bodyin8

3-5 days I will receive an investigation report from bodyin8.

They sent an initial message on 12th April 2018..stating that I was subscribed to the service and I should text back NO to unsubscribe from the service...which I ignored...they subsequently sent me another 12 messages again I ignored..

Thank you for your call earlier today.

I can confirm that your subscription to the BodyIn8 service has now been stopped.

You will receive no further charges from this service.

In regard to your request for refund I will need to launch an investigation during which I will request the full information regarding the charges on your bill from the company who operate the service which in this case is Well Fitness Ltd. Please allow 3 - 5 business days for this information to be supplied. As soon as I receive this I will update your case and send you a copy.

Kind regards,
MPS Helpline