Sar

ajh021

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI,

great site. i am wanting to claim back chnarges from my old store cards, but i do not have the acct numbers and i have also moved address since the accts have been closed. Do you think i need to send any proof of address with my SAR?

If you browse this site, you will see quite a lot of helpful letters; here is a quite simple request you can send in the first place:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to you with regards to an account which I held with you some time ago.

Please could you confirm the dates the account(s) were held from and to, given the information below, and advise me of your process to obtain a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my banking history with your organisation

NAME

ADDRESS

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXX

I

Lived through bankruptcy to tell the tale! Worked in various industries and studied law at university. All advice is given in good faith only :)

If you browse this site, you will see quite a lot of helpful letters; here is a quite simple request you can send in the first place:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to you with regards to an account which I held with you some time ago.

Please could you confirm the dates the account(s) were held from and to, given the information below, and advise me of your process to obtain a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my banking history with your organisation

NAME

ADDRESS

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXX

......not forgetting, of course, to add any further addresses they might have known you at.

Jimbo 44 - always happy to help, but always willing to learn from being corrected too!!! Whilst any advice given may be based upon personal experience, please always be sure you seek guidance from a professional in the particular field.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark, but a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

A 'click' on the scales is always appreciated if I have helped. Many Thanks!