UKCPM PCN - no permit - Aylesbury Grand Central (residential parking)

Guest karlmarx934
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1732 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest karlmarx934

Hi All,

I just received a PCN from UKCPM for not having my pass displayed at 23:08 on 06/07.

Standard £100 charge with an ever so kind of them discount to £60 for 14 days.

What's the best way to deal with this?

Thanks

KM

please complete this:

and scan up the PCN bothsides to one multipage pdf

read upload

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Guest karlmarx934

Using the ANPR template from the link dx posted as they didn't leave a windscreen ticket and just sent it to me in the post...

It's shown as a Parking Charge Notice not a Penalty.

1 Date of the infringement 06/07/19

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]  15/06/19

3 Date received  17/06/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012?  Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?  See attached

6 Have you appealed? No

7 Who is the parking company? UKCPM

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Aylesbury Grand Central (residential parking)

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Appeals go to IAS

UKCPM_NTK_17-07-19.pdf

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPM PCN - no permit - Aylesbury Grand Central (residential parking)

hoho

they've really shot themselves in the foot by issuing the PCN/NTK early

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so how do they know you didnt display a permit?  their photographs arent good enough to show anything

This is another abuse of the POFA by an IAS member to circumnavigate the notice to driver requirements of the POFA but it is legal.

Now 2 things spring to mind, firstly how they got the photographs may be in breach of the GDPR and secondly what do the sigsn say at the site as permit schemes generally dotn offer parking terms for peopel who dont have one so makes their claim an unlawful penalty demand as there was no offer of parking fro you in the first place!

Dont respond to them as they are IPC members it will be a waste of time

Guest karlmarx934

Parking signage attached.

I also saw someone with a ticket stuck to their windscreen, so they're not consistent in how they deliver their parking charges.

My car was parked nose first into the bay which is in a corner so they had to go all the way into the bay to get that terrible quality photo.

I've not bothered to respond to them as you say, it's a waste of time.

20190722_171137.jpg

Guest karlmarx934

I've previously asked the management agent about who the parking bay belongs to and received the following reply:

I’ve been passed a message form the call centre asking to contact you to confirm if the parking bays are owned or leased.  I can confirm that the bays are under your property lease and as such form part of the demised premises for your flat.

so it is YOUR land and the parking cowbioys cannot determine what you do with it. If you put your bins there would they ticket the bin for not having a parking permit?

advice is let them waste their time and money chasing you until it gets to aproper  threat of court action and them you tell them that they have trespassed on your property and you are mionded to sue them for harassment ( there is a case where this has happened before so trawl through all the old threads to find it and them quote it to them.

Their NTK isnt legal anyway, no proper address so not POFA compliant and that means no liability. No need to tell them this though but keep that bullet for closer range

Guest karlmarx934

Thanks ericsbrother - so sit and wait for them to try and collect basically?

In the mean time can I withdraw consent for the parking company to operate in/on my parking bay as it's considered my land?

Do I need to check in any paperwork regarding permission to operate in/on the bay and what they stipulate as being acceptable?

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:02, karlmarx934 said:

Thanks ericsbrother - so sit and wait for them to try and collect basically?

In the mean time can I withdraw consent for the parking company to operate in/on my parking bay as it's considered my land?

Do I need to check in any paperwork regarding permission to operate in/on the bay and what they stipulate as being acceptable?

my last comment was to use the time to read up on this and you  clearly havent.

Do your homework and then ask questions if you need to afterwards.

you need to understand for yourself what this is about or you will do and say the wrong things becaue you dont understand.

Knowledge is power and they dont have any knowledge so have to rely on threats and deceit to earn their dishonest salt.