BankFodder BankFodder

Hoist/cohen claimform - Ex Barclaycard debt.

Thank you all......

I presume no need to respond to this and wait till I get a date from court then say this in the defense?  

Yes...Notice of Allocation will give you further directions....say it in your witness statement...you have already submitted your defence

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

For the Claimant...keep an eye on that date and check with the court that they have filed fresh particulars.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I have received details of new particularised claim (attached) from Hoist and also received a general form of judgement order form local court to file an amended defence (attached) and a fresh directions questionnaire.

I did not receive any forms from the court,

does that mean I need to download a direction questionnaire form and fill in the defence there?

Then answer to the 9 points on the particulars? 

New_Particulars_28.11.19 Edited.pdf Gen Form of Order Kingston 2 11.12.19 Edited.pdf

the claimant hasn't suffered any loss or damage to the tune of +£2k, they are not a creditor and didn't give the defendant any credit...:lol:

But they have suffered a loss.....£275.00  which they paid for the bad debt

aw that's tough luck ..teach 'em not to dabble in lemon debts then..

Hi All,

I'm about to start drafting my amended defense as per court instructions (post #31) and wanted to ask what additional points I need to add to the original defence? 

The two obvious points being the CCA not provided in time and the one received is the T's & C's and says for internal use only from Barclaycard.

I am also a little confused as reading through other posts it mentions "witness statement", is this on the allocation questionnaire?

If some can point me in the right directions, it'll be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

T

Your not at witness statement stage yet ...thats after allocation of the claim.