BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• looking for a bit of advice before making call to V12 and where i stand with this, this time last year i took quite unwell, i contacted v12 around April 2019 to explain my circumstances and if anything they could do, they informed me they would refund all the charges on my account, would suspend for a few months, but this would also involve a mark on my credit rating, recently i have been getting calls from them, letter telling me not to ignore this, and letters of action, also an email the other day from someone saying they have tried to contact me by several means and they were putting any further action on hold for 15 days before taking any further action in order for me to contact them, also receiving statements from them regarding my account with them, checking my bank account again to notice no DD were stopped and every one paid up to today, last one was last week, then checking there statements and no refunds were made either, i had also started a complaint with them as goods were faulty and repairs not been met, which they have rejected also, so will be writing to the fos any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks   
    • Hi.   Can you let us have the information requested in the forum sticky please? It will help us to advise you.     HB
    • Dear Caggers,   Today (23rd January 2020), I received a PCN from MET Parking Services, Here are the specifics: Date of contravention: 28th Dec 2019 Date of issue of this notice: 20th January 2020 Maximum permitted stay: 180 Mins Length of stay: 225 Mins Date I received notice: 23rd January 2020 (Today)   I have been notified of this fine almost 26 days later, is this allowed for such a long time lapse?  
    • I think of far greater importance is the poor people who have been convinced by those who say the MMR vaccine causes autism and so those people, thinking they are protecting their children rather thygan putting them at risk, dont get those children vaccinated.     The reality of course is that ANY risk from the vaccine is astonishingly small, and the benefits are astoundingly large.   its a sad fact that in the UK we are close to the level of 'none take up' where we will lose our 'herd' immunity despite many kids inheriting a level of immunity from their inoculated parents, that is by no means certain. Just like with the Victorian horror of TB which still lurks waiting. http://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/herd-immunity   So, unlike politicians lies, when we do get an outbreak those kids who weren't inoculated and contributed to that loss of herd immunity will suffer the utterly horrendous consequences first and hardest.       In fact, I'm so convinced that if it were suggested by a reputable source that there was evidence that a fresh booster on top of the ordinary ones just could aid in improving immunity ... I'd be queuing up and suggesting all my loved ones  do the same.  
    • Nature of Counterclaim      Loss of Income arising from inability to work due stress caused.   Particulars of Counterclaim      This has contributed significant stress to my life and as an xxxxx affected my ability to work.     I wasn't expecting to have the option of filing a counterclaim and had very little time to do it; with no legal knowledge I kept it simple.  
  • Our picks

citizenD

TFL PCN sent to incorrect address - Marstons about to tow vehicle

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 191 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, hopefully  somebody can please give me some urgent help! (hopefully I have this in the right forum!)

Received a call at 7am this morning followed by a text message from a private mobile advising that my vehicle is about to be towed from outside of my home due to a warrant from TFL (I am currently in Portugal on holiday). I Requested, a copy of the warrant and the company name but she failed to provide these details and was extremely rude on the phone.

As this was the first I contact I had received from anybody regarding a warrant or PCN, I followed this up with a lengthy conversation with TFL. TFL advised that on 11th October 2018 I had failed to pay a congestion charge (which I don't dispute), they had then issued the PCN to three different addresses, all of which are incorrect, and all of which had TFL advised had been returned! (worth noting the addresses are all very similar to my correct address).

The vehicle is on a lease and is essential for my business. The lease company are the registered keeper and send me an invoice each month so I assume have the correct address.  TFL are now investigating this internally and suggested a statutory declaration(?), I'm unsure what this is or does.

Can anybody please advise what rights I have and how I can possibly stop my vehicle from being towed?! The bailiff company Marstons are failing to provide any further details or a copy of the warrant!

Thanks,

Hi and Welcome to CAG

I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum ....please continue to post here.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Ok great Thank you

22 hours ago, citizenD said:

The lease company are the registered keeper and send me an invoice each month so I assume have the correct address.  TFL are now investigating this internally and suggested a statutory declaration(?), I'm unsure what this is or does.

Thanks,

A simple Google search using the words 'What is an Out of Time witness statement' should explain what these procedures are.

In simple terms,  and Out of Time witness statement (or statutory declaration) is a formal request to have the debt registration (and bailiff fees) CANCELLED because something had gone wrong at an earlier stage (such as; notices being sent to a wrong address/previous address). 

As this is a TfL congestion charge, then unfortunately, you would need to submit an Out of Time Statutory Declaration (as opposed to a witness statement. The difference between the two is that you would need to have your signature witnessed on the forms (PE2 and PE3) either by a solicitor or the County Court. 

Before being in a position of submitting such an application, you would need to find out the PCN number (as this is a congestion charges, the number should start with TZ and be followed by 8 numbers). 

Next, you would need to ascertain from the finance company what address they had provided for you to Transport for London. 

Any questions, please post back. 

PS: With unpaid local authority issued penalties (including Transport for London, Dart Charge and Merseyflow), the debt is not registered as a County Court judgment and your credit file is not affected. 

Edited by Bailiff Advice