lantern/moriarty claimform - old QQ debt.** Claim Dismissed** - now chasing again!

swt61

Well at least add paragraph about your section 77/78 request and what they have responded with and why you consider they are still in default.

There are loads of paragraphs quoting the relevant legislation in my example post #117...unenforceable agreements/Notice of Assignments/Default Notices with arguments and why they are not valid..... which you can simply copy and paste to bolster your statement with.

• Sad 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I tell you what guys don’t worry I’ve been asking this question for weeks and everyone says too early wait wait

now I have waited to the last min and even after a week ago I was told go with W statement 1 as I posted

now you're saying amend amend and I gotta work tomorrow and it needs to be posted 2 mrw b4 I leave for Europe for work.

Very very disappointed to say the least guys I’ll take what’s coming it’s less  stress

• Sad 1

hey save the frustration for them not us...

moriarty don't even bother to turn up, as it was all a speculative claim in the 1st place, hoping for a knee jerk reaction and panicked payment.never expected it to be defended, it's a numbers game to them, 85% of people never defend at all

as long as you inc expended statements briefly concerning each line in your defence, they'll be no-one there to counter what you are saying.as long as its factual and shows you've researched why you have stated what you have in your defence.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No I am frustrated as I said I’ve tried for weeks to get the help I have which has been appreciated but to be told to wait until now and then told to amend amend amend is very frustrating and very stressful all of this could have been ready weeks ago, but as I said hey ho I’ll file what I have

• Sad 1

You were advised to leave it as late as possible for the reasons stated in my post # 129.

Its easier to draft a statement when you have the claimants in front of you to counter their points.In the absence of their statement all you can simply draft is a particularized version of your defence.

You was also told its useful to prepare and have the basics of a statement ready..you last posted 19th October and then started to post again on Friday 1st Nov...still nothing  new prepared apart from two copies of others example statements.

I provided a fully particularised statement covering all the usual points required to make an effective statement in my post #117...October 7th which you could have easily adapted to cover a credit card and your claim......nothing drafted.

So that covers a period of over 30 days with continual advice.....and you have not attempted to draft a statement of your own.

Don't add anything let it go as is...they may not file theirs ...they may not pay the hearing fee...they may discontinue the claim...I only advised you add a few paragraphs as to why what they have disclosed is in valid....but if you dont tell the court why they are invalid.....then the court will normally go with the claimant...if it gets that far.

• Sad 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Yes as as you will see from mynposts I started I could not understand it all and needed more help but was ignored for a while then told not to panic as they never turn up all I wanted to do was to get stuff ready was was always told wait wait wait

• Sad 1

Yes ...told to wait for the reasons I have stated twice......but not to not do anything yourself and not even attempt anything.We cant spoon feed...we are all volunteers and busy assisting and advising 100s of users.

What have you prepared in the last 30 days ?

• Sad 1

What I have posted but didn’t post before because everyone says wait wait wait

Don’t worry anymore I can’t be dealing with this crap mind games I came for help and got stress 6 yrDefault or ccj  is easier Than 18hrs a day worried about what to write or type etc etc

bye guys and gals 

Self help forum...you have to do a little work and put some effort in also...

To the OP - We are here to help but sometimes we cant do it for you. 

I work full time but try to commit as much time to helping people where possible - We cant always be around to help. 

We want to help you - But you need to understand that you have let the collectors gt under your skin. You worrying / getting stressed about this puts you in a bad state as I can see from your last post. Life goes on even though you have this looming. Andyorch is trying to help - Just follow their advice. 

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Better.....now the court understands what requests you have made and when.......and what they have not complied with.

I would suggest you lose Deed of Assignment......your not going to get that and stick to Notice of Assignment only.

Where you state you made a CCA request...give it its full legal title....Section 78 request pursuant to the Credit Consumer Act 1974.

I'm still a little confused with your 4....so I would suggest you reword it as follows :-

4.Disclosures

On the 1/7/2019 I sent a section 78 request and a CPR 31.14 to both Lantern and Moriarty Law (See exhibit 1A and !B ) requesting the following :-

A copy of the original agreement on which the claim relies upon.
A copy of the terms and conditions as applicable at the time of the agreement
A copy of the Default Notice/ Termination notice
A copy of the legal Notice of Assignment showing the claimants legal right to take action
A  full statement of account showing how the defendant has reached the amount claimed for

The claimant has since partially complied and disclosed various documents after my  Section 78 request pursuant to the Credit Consumer Act 1974. and CPR 31.14 request. However they have sent me a CCA for a totally different loan. Exhibit 2A. and therefore remain in default of my request and are prevented from enforcing the agreement they refer to.

Therefore the claimant is again put to strict proof to disclose the true original documents as directed by the courts Directions.

Statement of truth etc 

ok thats brilliant thank you ,

amended as requested and attached

witness final amended 2.pdf

Do the exhibits just need to be put in an envelope along with witness statement or do they need to be at the front ?

should i put it all in a file or just an envelope ?

thanks

Attached to the back of the statement......in an envelope if your posting it.

• Like 1

ok thanks I will drop it into the court by hand, the copy for the claimant will be posted but do I omit my signature off that one  just in case they try to use it ?

should i send their copy to Lantern or moriarity ?

thanks 

don't forget to include a covering sheet for each exhibit 

the WS goes to the claimants solicitors moriarty

and the court

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Using the same header as your statement ..>Claimant V Defendant /County court/claim number...but the heading will be exhibits instead of Witness statement of xxxxx

You must sign all witness statements 

• Thanks 1

an example

staple each exhibit to its cover sheet

exhinit cover sheet.pdf

• Thanks 1

and they

Again swt61 if you had read other threads and researched you would already know all the answers to the questions you are asking....exhibits/postage/to who/ signatures.

• Sad 1

Witness statement dropped off at court and one for moriarty sent next day signed for. Just wait now but no witness statement received from moriarty by me I assume they have the same cut off date for me to receive it by as I did 🤔

Standard for every Moriarty court claim which you will see on every Moriarty thread.

Its the Statement and credit agreement we need to see

• Thanks 1

yep still no default notice then...

dx

• Like 1

and they