BankFodder BankFodder

stu007

UK government to cut electricity bills for consumers in the north of Scotland

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 199 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

UK government to cut electricity bills for consumers in the north of Scotland

Proposals would spread the costs of powering Shetland across Great Britain from April 2020.

--the higher cost of powering homes in the Shetland Islands is currently picked up by consumers across northern       Scotland

-- today the UK government vows to make the system fairer by spreading the cost across Great Britain

-- consumers living everywhere from Thurso to Aberdeen would save on their energy bills

Households in the northern parts of Scotland could soon save money on their electricity bills thanks to UK government plans to more fairly distribute the costs for providing electricity to the Shetland Islands.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-government-acts-to-cut-electricity-bills-for-consumers-in-the-north-of-scotland

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group