Midge80

Council PCN oct 2017 - rundles oct 2018 NOE - i paid the council - now enforcement visit.

1. Received a notice of enforcement for a parking ticket in october 2017.

2. I was not the registered keeper as it was a HP company

3. I sent letters to the HP company who I thought had dealt with it. 

4. Received a NOTICE of ENFORCEMENT from Rundles - AUGUST 2018

5. Enforcement officer visited and pushed a letter through the door demanding £388.

6. Ive paid council £82.00 directly 

7. I have submitted a TE9 & TE7

8. Enforcement officer is still looking to pursue and is threatening to return over the weekend.

9. Council is refusing to accept payment and is passing payment onto the Enforcement Agency

What is the next step.

Edited by Midge80

its rare for courts to grant right of forced entry on a PCN..he would have to apply for that.

deal with the council.

when did you send TE7/9?

have you had a reply?

you should still be the registered keeper on v5c regardless to the HP co being the owner of the vehicle??

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Te9 and te7 only emailed today. 

The council refused payment, and is sending it over to rundles. 

The Logbook wasn’t in my name it was short term lease wher the lease company holds v5

You would have been responsible for the contravention. Of that, there is no doubt.

It is fairly common for a finance company to retain the V5C (Log Book) and have it registered to them. With road traffic contraventions, the finance company would have received the initial notice from the council. They in turn would have responded to the council to request that liability for the penalty be transferred to you. They would have provided the council with your name and address. Again, this is a very common procedure. 

The council would have then issued a fresh Penalty Charge Notice to you. If you did not receive any of the notices (which would have also included a Charge Certificate and an Order for Recovery), then I would imagine that the address details held for you by the finance company were not accurate. You would need to check with the finance company. 

You mention that you have sent letters to the finance company as you believe that they had 'dealt with it'. What had led you to believe that this was the case?

Thanks BA

The vehicle was handed back before the contravention (Short term lease), unfortunately the leasing company didn't send me a report to say it had been handed back. The agreement term covered the date I was there  so it looks as though as I was the driver, yet I wasn't hence the reason I sent the letters back to the Company who leased me the vehicle. There admin team told me over the phone that they will pass it on to the person who had the vehicle after me (I believe it was an employee of the company)

I have paid the fine directly to the Council and I will claim this back from the finance/Car leasing company.

The bailiff threatened to come round of Saturday/ Sunday but yet he never turned up.