PCN - CP plus limited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1749 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Today I have received a parking charge notice from CP Plus limited,

on the 29th June 2019 I parked on a retail car park in Walsall called crown wharf,

on arrival I went to the first available pay machine where a gentleman in front of me was trying to pay for a ticket via contactless card payment,

the machine froze on him

I then went to the next available pay machine,

entered my registration and proceeded to pay the amount required (£1) for a one hour stay.

I managed to insert 50p before the machine froze on me and would take no further payment even though I'd put the remaining balance into the machine the screen still showed as 50p and wouldn't let me proceed any further to print a ticket.

I cancelled the process and decided to start again but ended up with the same outcome.

CP Plus limited are now asking for £100 within 28 days or £50 if paid within 14 days.

Should I appeal this charge notice or simply ignore the letter ?

I will attach a copy of the letter received. 

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated 

not sure why you posted this in the local authority forum

its not a fine 

but a speculative invoice

I've moved you to the private parking forum.

please continue to post here

please complete this:

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please complete the link in my last post and pop bothsides of the NTK up as one mulripage PDF

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

now if the equipment is faulty then you are entitled to aprk without paying as they have in essence refused your payment.

Needless to say they wont want to see it that way as they make far more money by screwing you for an imaginaly breach than they will ever make from the parking fee as most of that goes to the landowner so there is an incentive to have broken machines.

Now as they will reject your appeal it makes appealing almost pointless but in this case I suggest that you do appeal but please wait for me to look up the relevant court cases that screw them so when they refuse your appeal they actually shoot themselves in the foot and that will cost them money  when you appeal to their Trade Association.

If the car park is local to you some pictures of the signage and especially the payment meter there will help us enormously. A clear picture of the terms on the machine are a must as that is the contract, not the signs