BankFodder BankFodder

gavmoulds

ROG Suspended. Credit File

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 198 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

OK...so I now have a cancelled Finance agreement and a suspended Return of goods order. I am court bound to pay a certain amount for the next 20 months. No problem in theory. BUT....what should I be seeing on my credit file now.

is this to do with:

Nothing to do with it.

ok well is this going to be another one of your teeth pulling threads to get any real details or are you going to spill the beans?

suspended ROG's don't show on credit file

the original debt will go on the defaults 6th birthday as has always been the case.

so the ROG is suspended because you agreed to pay the DCA money for 20months?

who ordered that a judge?

cancelled Finance agreement

a suspended Return of goods order.

I am court bound to pay a certain amount for the next 20 months.

are all three the same debt??

Thanks for your comments.

I have been a member of this site for many years.

I can see that it is now joining the rest and simply criticising people who want genuine help.

I will gladly get it elsewhere.

all of your  threads have resulted in people woefully pleading for complete details time and again

however 

glad to help.

dx

Why are you going on about my previous threads its absolutly nothing to do with this and THEY HAVE NOT ALL RESULTED IN RESPONDENTS PLEADING FOR INFORMATION. AND YOU WONDER WHY I WANT TO LEAVE NOW. i WANTED SOME SIMPLE ANSWERS TO SOMETHING ....YET NOW I AM ARGUING WITH YOU FOR NO REASON. CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. 

The people who give their time freely do not deserve to be abused by ignorant posters who only provide the minimum information and get the hump if they are asked to provide more facts..They are not "mind readers so I suggest you put or shut up

• Like 3