Lowell PAPLOC now Claimform - vodafone Mobile debt

jasonaaa

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Judge was satisfied  the contractual agreement was  clear between Vodafone and Lowell.

Satisfied it was assigned.

Satisfied there was an agreement.

Breach of agreement  and took no notice of the Early Termination fee  recommendation

Used some case law as an example  like Nicole v Promantier (spelling probably all wrong) at high court.

They went in hard and fast and my WS was not much use unfortunately, there's was of great use to them.

Cannot  think of much more due to shock.

I need to find the contact details of Lowell's  to make payment. I will have to ask for a payment plan, otherwise screwed.

sadly this looks like what we call judge lottery that we talk about as the reason for many lost cases here. not alot you can do against that no matter how much good work you do.

it shouldn't be 14 no days though. usually atleast 28 days. payment time then it get registered.

if the judge did not set a £pcm arrangement i'm sure you can use an N245 to vary it to an affordable low £pcm, though of course that means the CCJ appears on your file for 6yrs.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Judge told me pay in full within 14 days.  I asked for a payment plan of Lowell's representative. I was told I am paying Lowell direct and must contact them and ask if they will allow a payment plan, Judge agreed. Going to call them now.

Its 28 days if you wish to avoid it being registered.....14 days sounds like the judge has ordered a forthwith payment. I personally wouldn't arrange a payment plan with Lowells direct...although they have no option but to accept...they will have control and will hound you every 6 months for a review.

Submit an n245 with I&E and offer your affordable payment....fee is £14 but worth it as you then have control set by the court and Lowells have no reviews.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

All they are after is scamming anyone for as much money as they can get . Very doubtful

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Nil chance they have judgment.....they get paid either way

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread