BankFodder BankFodder

jasonaaa

Lowell PAPLOC now Claimform - vodafone debt

Just keeping post up to date and keeping a time line. Just received Lowell's N180 Directions questionnaire copy saying yes to mediation. Waiting for my own Directions questionnaire to also agree to mediation.

Just received a letter from Lowell Solicitors today confirming what the debt relates to and that I turned down an offer from Vodafone as I could not afford it. They have offered a Tomlin Order agreement, the draft is mainly left blank, they want me to sign it to show agreement. Like I would sign a blank cheque! Finally they threaten that if I do not agree to the Tomlin Order agreement they may use it as evidence that attendance costs could have been avoided.

Still waiting for my Directions questionnaire.

Tomlin Order.pdf

very std in every Lowell mobile claimform thread if you've not already been researching.

disc'd comes next or very soon I bet...as usual.

dx

Keeping post updated:

Received my N180 Directions questionnaire today. Will complete, agreeing to mediation, and send back to court and a copy to Lowell.  Will wait for mediation to contact me and I will then say not enough info to mediate.

Question, as my alleged debt would be statute barred on 29/1/2020 as that would be 6 years since any payment was made, am I liable if the court hearing does not happen before then?

My understanding is probably I am liable as the proceedings have already been started by Lowell with the court.

Asking as my N180 has latest return by 30th December 2019 and if I should hold off returning it until then?

Thanks.

jasonaaa

claimform issuance stops the SB clock 

dx

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. 

J

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Update.

Just received the attached from the Small Claims Telephone Mediation Service. I have to call the number to make an appointment for mediation, so I am not going to call so that it gets transferred to court. I will then complete a witness statement. Have some ideas of how to do the statement from other threads I have followed. 

Hope that is okay up to this point?

Thanks.

Telephone Mediation.pdf

You agree to mediation until the actual day

then if you have not received enough info to make an informed decision if to enter you say no

please read like threads between stages

Thanks. Definitely reading and following threads. Just realised I misunderstood what to do. I will arrange a mediation appointment and when they call and ask if I have enough information I will say no not enough to make an informed decision.