BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 193 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all I’m on journey claiming against lending stream. Unfortunately I used a claims company as I was worried I would mess it up myself . Been with the fos since early August 18 . (Originally complained October 17)Finally heard that the adjudicator rules that 14 of 17 loans shouldn’t have been issued .lending stream had until 16/6/19 to accept or reject this . Rang up last week still no news they did say the adjudicator was chasing them up on 1/7/19 with a request a answer by this week . 

My question is this really surely lending stream can’t ignore the fos ? If they do reject the adjudicators decision how long a ombudsman will look at it ? 

Sorry for the essay but seems to be taking a while as I complained about quickquid , sunny , my jar , safety net and moneybox 247 all at the same time as lending stream and they were all dealt with by late last year .

Edited by Rodo
In wrong topic

Sirens are ringing in my head... How many PDLs did you have? How many were sent to the CMC? What percentage did they charge? 

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis