BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 204 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Early this morning a man called at my house from ResolveCall asking for my husband.  I answered the door, he'd woken me up, when he asked for husband I said "no sorry" and closed the door.  He went back to his car only to get out again and knock on at least 2 of my neighbours doors.  Due to the early hour no-one answered.

The question is what do I do about this visit?

Many thanks for any and all assistance.

LT

nothing they are powerless and not bailiffs,

dx

You could also send them this letter from our library  preventing them from calling again. You could also complain about their rep calling on your neighbours-potential breach of GDPR.

no please don't enter into pointless letter tennis.

Thanks for the replies.

I was mostly concerned about him knocking on my neighbours doors!

LT

When I lived in Brixton  doorsteppers didnt last long in the job  if they tried that but a complaint to the FCA about this would be more useful than complaining to the company