anniebattlemum

VCS ANPR 2015 PCN claimform - Berkeley Centre Sheffield S11 8PN

Yes I sent them a signed for CPR 31.14 request on 6th July and they have chosen to ignore it, which they usually do apparently. Interesting that they sent you one. Was this the one from 2013 that the judge rejected?

I have now had a response from Planning Enforcement re my question as to whether ANPR cameras were considered when they conducted their investigation into signage at Berkeley Precinct.

Answer: Yes and generally speaking, they are classed as being de-minimus i.e. not significant enough to consider as development.

No joy there then, so will have to re-visit the angle of the declared purpose of the data obtained from the cameras and the fact they don't record actual parking time etc. 

Interesting that Richie Boy's case was won on the contract issue. No reply from the land agent on this topic and not sure whether I should email them about it, or whether they might actually fabricate something if I push them further, so as to cover themselves and their lessee. Do you think it would be better to just let VCS wallow at the hearing, or is it better to pursue it in advance? Any advice would be appreciated.

read up on agency. the agent isnt going to reply to you so you have to get the judge to amke an issue of this lack of a contract with the landowner and thus the breaking of the chain of authrity between them and VCS

use anything you can find, read all of the toics in the parking pranksters blog and copy anhthing slightly relevant and add it to your bundle

My daughter has received a letter from the court inviting her to go to mediation.

She has to respond within 7 days.

She is wilting under the stress and I have a battle to keep her on track, as she is concerned about childcare costs for the hearing and the fact that another baby is due in January.

This is exactly what VCS depends on.

I have told her no way, we are not negotiating, those rogues aren't entitled to a penny and we will claim back the childcare costs!

I think both claimant and defendant have to contact the mediators, but I haven't seen the latter yet.

I presume this is normal procedure. 

N180 

always no to mediation on PCN cases

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Should we have received a copy of the claimant's Directions Questionnaire, confirming they are proceeding?

I know they are as we've been offered mediation by the court,

but it seems like another issue to raise when the time comes. 

didn't make a mistake and gave them an email ad did you?

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

No we were careful to exclude email address and phone number, just gave them the address.