BankFodder BankFodder

Sconery

Disability impact statement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 193 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have a number of health issues and I have to create a disability statement for my employment tribunal by 11th July.  I am coping with the Schedule of loss and Schedule of remedy, as there are lots of articles on line.

Is there a set format to write one of these if so can you please let me know where I can find a good comprehensive one.

Also would someone be able to read it once its completed.

Thanks

You might be better asking for your thread to be moved to the Employment board.

thank you

Hi I have been told to move this post here!

I have a number of health issues and I have to create a disability statement for my employment tribunal by 11th July.  I am coping with the Schedule of loss and Schedule of remedy, as there are lots of articles on line.

Is there a set format to write one of these if so can you please let me know where I can find a good comprehensive one.

Also would someone be able to read it once its completed.

Thanks

is it just to describe your disability and the impact, or are you claiming your employer caused/ made the disability worse?

If a simple description the example by a CAGGER on this thread is a good example

Edited by Emmzzi

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Thank you