BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 196 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, right i want to start again. I realise i am banned from here but i just need some advice

I have done something very stupid. I applied for a job at McDonalds but sent them this

Hello, I know I have a interview tomorrow but i am not going to turn up now. I don't want the job and I feel like I am better then everyone who would be working there because i actually want to do something with my life and not work at McDonalds

Should I turn up now and will i get the job. Im not going to get angry or swear don't worry just need advice about what to do before i go to uni

From what you've said in the past, haven't you already stood them up four or five times, Sam?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

yes i did which i am not happy about. But what should i do because i haven't had any message back

Put yourself in the position of the person due to interview you tomorrow. What would you think of your email?

HB

i would not want to hire the person and would think it was very rude but what should i do?

Haven't you just answered your own question?

HB

Yes but they haven't answered my email so they might not have got it. Do u think i could email again and say i still want to be considered. I really need a job and McDonalds are the only company that have offered me a job at the moment

Are you sure they've offered you a job if you haven't had an interview yet?

What do you think your options are having sent the email?

HB

It was for the interview but i think i would have got through that. I don't know. My options are not turning up or going and seeing their reaction

I agree. So which one do you want to do? We can't tell you what to think.

HB

they will have crossed you off their list and will probably have you removed from the building if you do turn up.