BankFodder BankFodder

Tootsie55

Fraud - provi rep took out loans in my name?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 207 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The police came to see me in March 2019 .

To tell me that they had my agent in for questioning for l0 loans she has taken out in my name forged all my signatures and dates from my first loan .

All 17 loan agreements are filled in her hand writing .

Yet she stated to the police she had taken the 1st signing and 8 loans after and then moved to the moston Area collecting and her Husband took over the hyde Area collecting. 

Yet the 1st signing and 8 loans are filled in her Husband name ,  And the other 9 loans are filled in her hand writing and her name and not his.

The police also said they asked her about 3 loans that has been signed in Blue ink. 

She stated provident approved the signatures in Blue ink. 

I then said why would I sign in Blue ink and then again in black ink for the same 3 loans which I did not have on different headed papers .

She has put I moved into my property on the 18th June 2009 .

When I moved Into my property 4th April 2000 .

The police said because the new manager at provident had confirmed everything my agent had said from 12 years ago the cps closed the case. 

Yet all this evidence I have I can't get anywhere with this .

Does anyone know where I can get help. 

what are you trying to achieve?