BankFodder BankFodder

Mustang sally

Elddis Marquise 125 major problems - Marquis Leisure

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 207 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi just joined,  we are about to embark on rejecting or new motor home which has several faults and I have found this forum has armed me with information  which gives me the confidence to deal with the dealer .

So far things have been very amicable and I have delt with the branch manager by phone, I will add to this post as things progress.

This could be either a good advert for the dealer or bad, its in their hands !

https://www.marquisleisure.co.uk/

I suggest that you lay out the entire story here including the timeline.

Give us a pointed chronology without too much narrative and will see if we can give you any further advice which will even more improve your confidence level

Yep will do, but I want to see how the dealer handles this before giving to much information out.

At the moment every things quite  friendly so lets wait and see how it progresses.