Barclays Claim

pnorman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi! all

I have got to the stage where judgement has been given to me and a judge will determine the amount that should be paid back, the bank have offered Half of the claim I am about to write to them dismissing the offer and will wait for the judge to determine the amount

pnorman

Hi! all

I have got to the stage where judgement has been given to me and a judge will determine the amount that should be paid back, the bank have offered Half of the claim I am about to write to them dismissing the offer and will wait for the judge to determine the amount

pnorman

Hey there well done and keep going, start a thread on the barclays forum and keep your progress updated to help others.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

I today have had notice from court that Barclays have filed an Acknowledgment of service and intend to defend all of the claim.

Who said these claims dont reach court !!:mad: Good luck to you

Hi please also start a thread on the barclays forum and keep us informed. As for going to court, it is said time and time again on this site that you must be prepared for this. A lot of banks are entering into defenses now. Good luck. :)

Ex CAG helper ^_^