Lowell - Notice of Issue of Warrant of Control

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1735 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm looking for some advice on behalf of my partner who today has received a notice of issue of warrant of control.

Now my understanding is that bailiffs usually get involved when a ccj has been issued so my partner checked his credit file and it seems a ccj was issued by Lowell in October 2017.

In April 2017 my partner left the address that he had been living at for 4 years and then spent 5 month's at his mums address and then moved in with me in September 2017 and has been on the electoral since that date. 

He has never received any court paperwork about any of this until today when the notice of issue of warrant of control was delivered. 

Can somebody advise what we can do? 

Many thanks

Macker16

Have you any idea of what the alleged debt is about? Please fill this in <<<<

because he didn't update his creditors with a change of address they quite legally gotten  a backdoor ccj using the last address the OC would have had

give northants bulk a ring tomorrow and ask for a copy of the CLAIMFORM and the judgement CCJ by email pdf

he'll need the CCJ number from his credit file [which should say atleast the type of debt there?]

I will guess this a NOA/warrant from a court bailiff which to all intent and purpose can be ignored as there is no right of forced entry on consumer debt but get the info 1st and we'll recommend how you further deal with them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Not really a good idea to ignore this notice.... County Court Bailiffs can enforce a CCA Agreement debt Judgment.

Read here and follow the advice....... stay the Warrant and set of an affordable payment plan or stay the Warrant and set a side the CCJ and defend .

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

yes next actions once we know

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

No action now you only have 7 days....you dont need to know anything further before actioning the above

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread