BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 210 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys, I wanted to know how to proceed as I was just suspended from work tonight with pay ,the manager said the company will write to me stating the allegations and when they will schedule the hearing.

So the reason I got suspended is because I am supposed to have wrote a letter in defence of our cleaner and I did so with out authorisation of the company or the client.

I did not write this letter but the acting security manager did and he got removed but not suspended and got moved to another better paying site while I have been suspended with pay.

I am awaiting the letter to see what exactly the allegations are ,hopefully it will be sent tomorrow.

Bit of background for this ,I have been on this site for over 17 years as a security supervisor and last year we had a security manager start as the new client wanted this and he was a very bad man ,

he got rid of many of the old staff and tried to get rid of me to no avail,He also had a vendetta against the cleaner who cleaned the building and tried to get him fired on many occasions.

Anyway we got fed up and all complained to HR and they suspended him and after a month he resigned before I presume getting sacked.

Whilst this was going on the cleaner asked us to write a letter of support which the acting security manager did and now the client is using this to get rid of me saying that I wrote this letter etc

The acting security manager is denying he wrote this letter , this letter was typed on pc and printed out and but not signed but it did say ,if you have any questions please contact me ,the acting security manager.

What are my options ? I regret to mention I do not have any unions behind me.

Thanks in advance

PS  I wrote about the security manager and previous problems here 

Now if the client doesnt want you on thier site then you employer has no real choice but to accept that and move you elsewhere.

What your emplyer cant do is just sack you without reason so if they dont have anywhere to move you to that places them in a predicament and make it likely that they will try and  invent a reason to dismiss rather than pay you to do nothing or shell out on redundancy.

Did anyone witness the acting manager writing or printing this letter?

Does the cleaner work for the client or a contractor and if the latter the same firm as you?

who was the letter sent to?

The letter was written by acting security manager and I know the receptionist saw it but whether she will speak up or not is another thing as she works during the day and knows the acting security manager and not me.

The cleaner works for the cleaning company who sub contracts there and works for the client monday to friday 5am-5pm onsite.

The letter was used/shown in a tribunal as he was under investigation for underperforming etc but this as i stated before was previous security managers doing.

Also I heard the cleaner has been suspended as well but I am not sure the reasons why.

receptionist saw it- the writing and prining or just saw the letter? big difference.

who was the letter sent to?