Parking Eye ANPR PCN - overstay. Morrisons Rugeley **CANC'D by MORRISONS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

PCN received as follows and grateful for your advice

1 Date of the infringement

18/06/2019

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

21/06/19

3 Date received

26/06/19

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]

Y

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Y

6 Have you appealed? N

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

7 Who is the parking company?

Parking Eye

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Morrisons, Rugeley, Staffordshire

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

IAS - POPLA

Thanks

Tierisch

PCN 210619.pdf

so first question-

why were you there?

If it was to shop in the store you should contact their Customer Services or head Office and ask that they get this cancelled as you were a genuine shopper. If they say you should take the matter up with PE insist on speaking to someone senior as you didnt agree to pay an extra £100 for collecting your groceries and would like to return the lot and get a refund (or similar).

Ask them if PE have planning permission for their cameras and signs because if you find out they dont you will be suing Morrisons as well as PE for the breach of the GDPR.

Normally when they realise you are a member of the awkward squad they will cancel "on this occasion" and that is job done.

If they wont help you check if PE have planning and if they dont go to Morrisons social media pages (twitter/facebook etc) andwrite how poor their handling of this has been and how they are happy to allow criminals to rob their customers and make it clear that no PP= criminality.

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye ANPR PCN - overstay. Morrisons Rugeley

think this ones on here already

the council granted permission for the retail centre was 3hrs PE cant change that?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Blue badges have no relevance on private land,  so you  could appeal using it, but dont count on it winning

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Yes, agreed, they have no legal standing on private land, so you can park in "disabled" spaces without one, however, when complaining to the landholder they are handy as a "proof" to flash if you've overstayed by a short period. Good to make them aware that they are potentially open to a claim under EA2010 to make them do a little wee-wee and call their dogs off.

• Like 1

so remind Morrisons that they lost their planning appeal to shorten the parking period at the ex Safeway store in Caterham and you will be making a nuisance of yourself if they persist in letting their pet poodle continue to try and bite people.

Some councils are hot on this and others cant be bothered to enforce.  Nottingham told  PE take all their equipment away ( they eventually agreed to it being covered up whilst an application and then appeal was being considered), Tandridge told Morrisons to reapply for the planning for the supermarket and threatened to close it if they didnt stop the parking cowboys rooking motorists so needess to say the parking co left as they knew that 4 hours free parking wasnt going to earn them much.

• 4 weeks later...

good work..

yes that would be very helpful..thanks.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye ANPR PCN - overstay. Morrisons Rugeley **CANC'D by MORRISONS**

Browntrout, I think you have posted on the wrong thread!

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you