I think i am going to wait for the SAR and then i can see when we made the monthly payments and then take the interest from that date.
and then of course i will ask what they are prepared to offer for compensation for the hassle and time i have spent on this. Then of course i need to decide what we would want going forward, personally with the derisory offer that they have made i feel like insisting that i stay on a meter and that they make a new supply to my neighbours from the front and then disconnect mine from the back. But i have not totally decided on this yet.
personally i can't see them agreeing to this as there literature states that "If your water company cannot fit a meter, you may benefit from an assessed charge"
can i check , do the figures i have calculated above look correct for the interest @ 8%
i have worked out the interest at 8% on 50% of the payments i have made, but for ease i worked out the 8% from the end of each financial year.
these are as follows
Actual Charge for 2 properties divided by 2
annual interest on amount owed (8%)
number of days funds are owed
Total 50% of charged usage plus interest at 8% for each year owed
its means you gotta await the court hearing listed
then you might get a vote to enrol on a scheme whereby you might get 'something' back.
bottom line is they've gone bust
the liquidators see little assets to shareout.
and want to spread them as thinly as possible.
same as what happened with the CPP PPI debacle.
£100's in you get pennies out.
Don't touch them owe me £500 since January 2019 make excuse after excuse. Seem they always have software problems sending money out. Keep saying they will call back or email nothing been chasing it now for 6 mths the phone staff always have the same banter we will chase it up and get back to you then nothing!