Sign in to follow this  
mashmallow

Welcome Finance problem..

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3840 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I am also fairly new to the group, but i am having the same kind of problem with welcome. I have asked them if they would accept a reduced amount and next day i had two visits from them, which i told them to naff off and they then sent me a letter from the complaints department to contract them which i have not. i asked them to send me a payment book but have heard nothing yet to date. One thing you mentioned was the acceptance fee included in the amount as my one is the same, not sure how it works but you have two boxes O and P = n which is total charge for credit which in simple terms mean the fee has also accumulated interest as it is in with the loan actually borrowed. Also something else I read on the forum is a loan company is no supposed to consolidate your existing loan with the same company? this is wehat welcome does. Lastly they do not send statements of what is paid and what is charged so general public does not know without sending out a SAR which is what I am going to do when I get paid. I have not paid them anything since November 2008 so god know what they have added to my account. Swift is another rouge company they also included the broker fees and acceptance fee along in

to the loan and this is an agreement made in December 2007 so don't know where I stand with this one.

Keep in touch and keep the good work going Caggers.

Mashmallow

Sign in to follow this