UKCPM/Gladstones MNPR PCN claimform - operator pictures - 93-101 GREENFIELD ROAD LONDON E1 1EJ - ignored everything to date - *** Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1557 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you can ask to be his lay rep and it wold be unusual for that to be refused.

Now you need to quote form your case so I ask is it the same court? if so then should be a walkover

The only fly in the ointment is relying on what he has already submtted as evidence and where that mismatches your case as trying to show something new may well not be allowed but i suspect if it is the same players on the other side they may well not want to play the game anyway as they risk getting a proper slap from the judge

make sure you force the point you are there as a lay rep and not a Mckenzie Friend as there is a big difference and I have come across judges that dont know what the difference is- you ability to speak adn questionthe other side being the importnat ones

Edited by ericsbrother

Hi guys,,

case won!!!!! and my mate was awarded the cost schedule, it was simple one, the claimant  had failed by their own witness statement as they quoted signs and contact were enforced 6 months after the incident. It was a Judge sitting at Clarkenwell and Shorditch county court (can't remember his name). 

Great result, perhaps Judges and the Courts are becoming aware of dodgy PPC shenanigans.  Hopefully more will cotton on to the blatant abuse of process by these PPC's.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!