1 hour ago, honeybee13 said:

Going back to Bojo, Channel4 have started a FactCheck page on what he's saying.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/help-us-factcheck-the-new-prime-minister

Does any one really care what Ch4 do?  We never watch Ch4 anyway as a waste of time most of the time.  We all know that most politicians are lying when they open their mouths.  Ch4 are really scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for anything newsworthy in their opinion.  Getting even worse than Sky news.

Each to his own, I guess. I find it quite useful to have things like the summary of what Boris has omitted to say about his time as mayor, for instance. Channel4 news seems to me to have good journalism.

Illegitimi non carborundum

2 minutes ago, honeybee13 said:

Channel4 news seems to me to have good journalism.

😂  🤣Thanks for a good laugh.  My sides are still aching!  Made my morning!

Glad to be of help to you, Surfer. :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

I think channel 4 news is perhaps the best, most in depth honest reporting service we have.

Far better than the BBC or Sky,

and when you consider trash rags like the Express and the Mail - which should be considered as almost exclusively party political broadcasters like RT ...

I express my honestly held opinions - they are nothing more or less than that.

... Its just doing some due diligence that makes them seem unusual ...

1 hour ago, tobyjugg2 said:

I think channel 4 news is perhaps the best, most in depth honest reporting service we have.

Far better than the BBC or Sky,

and when you consider trash rags like the Express and the Mail - which should be considered as almost exclusively party political broadcasters like RT ...

HB and yourself are hilarious and my sides are aching even more.  🤣  Next you will be telling us that the earth is flat!  😂  Can any journalist present the true facts instead of letting a good story get in the way?  Unfortunately I along with many others have been on the receiving end twice due to the distorted facts presented by the media.

Posted (edited)

Well I hope it wasn't the guardian or channel 4 news,

else its likely to be supported by significant evidence, although of course there could always be a little doubt..

I trust it was on fox news, or Breitbart or the Mail - in which case only right wing Brexiters would believe such unsupported rubbish,  alongside such tosh as 'Johnson is a man of his word' and 'Trump is a good president'  - so no-one in their right mind would believe it.

IF you care to give us a link - I'm sure we'll quickly see what rubbish it is.

Edited by tobyjugg2

8 hours ago, Surfer01 said:

Does any one really care what Ch4 do?  We never watch Ch4 anyway as a waste of time most of the time.  We all know that most politicians are lying when they open their mouths.  Ch4 are really scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for anything newsworthy in their opinion.  Getting even worse than Sky news.

Channel 4 news is consistantly the best daily news program on television and has won numerous awards including a BAFTA for it's  undercover investigation into the discredited Cambridge Analytica and the revelation that it ran all of your beloved President Trump's digital campaign.

I'm guessing you prefer Fox right?

Posted (edited)

Can't be

He wouldn't be using 'flat earth' as an insult if that were the case...

.. or am I just underestimating the right wings ability to reconcile what should; to a rational mind; be irreconcilable contradictions?

Edited by tobyjugg2

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, cjcregg said:

Channel 4 news is consistantly the best daily news program on television and has won numerous awards including a BAFTA for it's  undercover investigation into the discredited Cambridge Analytica and the revelation that it ran all of your beloved President Trump's digital campaign.

I'm guessing you prefer Fox right?

Ho Ho Ho. another good belly laugh and do you you think gives them these awards for lying?  I am against hunting Foxes as I believe it is immoral and cruel. 

Edited by Surfer01

Posted (edited)

You haven't shown us what monstrous crime against humanity/the animal kingdom/natural world one of the lying right wing rags has falsely accused you of.

Despite the unadulterated daily lies of rags like the express and mail and breitbart/fox news, and your obvious horror at the claims, It is clear that not all news services are like them.

Some, like the Guardian and channel 4 news undoubtedly apply fact and evidence based quality reporting - although as previously stated - mistakes do very occasionally and rarely occur even with them.

Don't allow your horror at the claims of right wing, lying, sensationalist, low brow rags drive you to tar all with the same brush

Give us a link and I'm sure I will be able to quickly highlight the complete lack of credibility of at least some of the associated claims.

They should be taken to task.

Edited by tobyjugg2

Lets keep this on track please......New PM not Channel 4 news or other media stations.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Andyorch said:

Lets keep this on track please......New PM

Who is a sensationalist unmitigated liar, elevated by sensationalist lying rags

and who in fact was, and is one of the sensationalist lying news 'reporters'

.- IMCCO (In my carefully considered opinion)

Edited by tobyjugg2