NiteHawk2003

Lost Parking Eye ANPR PCN - S.Mimms court claim - N164 Appeal as my evidence was ignored

try goggle for starters then sign up for linkedin and also do a name search for him on the Solicitors Regulation Authority site and also ditto for the Bar Association.

I am not trying to suggest that there is an element of naked bias but you need to look at background to see why he may have come to the conclusion he did. It may be that it just isnt his field so took a guess...

I have no idea , i knew i was on bad footing as soon as i walked in. from the moment we started the hearing i felt like i was being punished for representing myself

Strange I too had that same feeling when you was responding to my posts with CAPS AND UNDERLINES AND SENTENCES IN BOLD :becky:

You dont suppose he thought you had an attitude problem by any chance ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I was asking about permission to submit new evidence and you kept bringing it back to permission to appeal , it was very confusing lol

Thats the way the process works......you cant appeal unless you have been given permission to appeal...you state he refused permission...so you therefore have to get permission to appeal first...if granted then you can make your appeal.

Appeals are very risky and costly...and we do not see many here on the forum and the ones we have are not normally successful...so think long and hard before venturing into this process....as it may be prudent to just accept the judgment and pay it on time....and move on with your life.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I understand that you have to get permission to appeal . my question was regarding the need to get permision to submit New evidance in the Application to get permission to appeal

It wont be a landmark case so they will have to think carefully but as you arent using an expensive lawyer yet thye may think that they have little to pay out if they lose so worthwhile fighting it, at least initially

8 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

It wont be a landmark case so they will have to think carefully but as you arent using an expensive lawyer yet thye may think that they have little to pay out if they lose so worthwhile fighting it, at least initially

Expensive lawyer on stand by lol

My argument for permission to appeal is based on 2 main points.

1) evidence was put to the court and put before the judge. court Admin have admitted to this error

2) Claimant lied and misled the court