BankFodder BankFodder

Scaredkat

Label swap fraud / Prevention loss

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 199 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

1 hour ago, ScarletPimpernel said:

Are you getting help for the obvious anxiety you are suffering? Although you may think it’s just how you are, anxiety can be treated successfully.  If you find are often acting impulsively, I’d ask your GP about that too.

I have seen the GP and started counselling as all this caused me such a severe panic attack that made me physically and mentally unable to function.

Been diagnosed with depression, anxiety, control and compulsive behaviour issues, etc the list is long... (hence the need to do things like mentioned above, they are all linked)...

I have started medication and counselling helps too. It's a very slow and emotional process but I am glad I am on the way to finding some sort of peace and stop the internal demons I have been battling for a long time ...

It was the biggest wake up call of my life!! 

Thanks all for your replies and input! Much appreciated!