number 1

Income Support Appointment

Good Morning everyone 

I have received letter today to attend local job centre for income support I am a carer so I get income support on top of that is anyone on here who has carer allowance and on income support been to one of these appointment and can explain what happened. I haven’t been sent a appointment in months to go.

look forward to replies.

You should be attending 6 monthly appointments or thereabouts just to review your claim and see if you need or want any support.

They are mandatory so failing to attend could result in further action.

9 minutes ago, tomtom256 said:

You should be attending 6 monthly appointments or thereabouts just to review your claim and see if you need or want any support.

They are mandatory so failing to attend could result in further action.

Thanks for reply

this is my first appointment I have had sent for near on 2 half year I did have few check up appointment for first month or 2 but will be first since so just a check Up then to see if need any help.

They are probably playing catchup as a lot of mandatory appointments for ESA and ISA have not been done owing to the role out of universal credit.

It shouldn't be anything to worry about and they should just update your action plan, they may also discuss a transfer to universal credit.

21 minutes ago, tomtom256 said:

They are probably playing catchup as a lot of mandatory appointments for ESA and ISA have not been done owing to the role out of universal credit.

It shouldn't be anything to worry about and they should just update your action plan, they may also discuss a transfer to universal credit.

Aw is that why didn’t Know that.

yeah shall find out more when I have to attend the appointment.