taking Haze Vehicle Management to Small Claims Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes file with court and serve a copy on the defendant ...its should not require any changes apart from the dates inserting were marked XXXXXXX

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/09/2018 at 11:10, rrokieDriver said:

Hi guys,

i just received a copy of N244

application form that defendant used to set the judgement aside because apparantely they did not receive a copy of proceedings.

Now the case has been transfered to local court and judgement has been set aside.

Also i have been ordered to serve proceedings to defendant but i am confused what that means, because defendant never replied to any of the letter from court and i won the case by requesting default judgement.

Your post #47 as above. ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Its a case of having too...the devil is in the detail......can win or lose on one small point.

Out of interest....you did reserve the proceedings as instructed in post #48 by Bankfodder?

• dx100uk changed the title to taking Haze Vehicle Management to Small Claims Court

There all different...different courts/judges....all informal though and done very fast...so dont let your nerves get the better of you and clam up.....Stick to the facts and why you object to the set a side and how the defendant is playing the system.

Refer to the statement I have provided.....make sure the judge has a copy and read it......you will be surprised how many dont...or get to see the statement.

Best of luck...you will be fine

Hi guys, thank you all for your support. I just came back from hearing and it lasted about 2 minutes. Defendant did not turn up and the judge ruled the decision to strike off the defendant's application for judgement to be set aside. What should be my next step?

Told you it would be swift....:wink:

Now back to execution.....send in the Bailiffs or consider a Third Party Debt Order if you know the defendants bank details.