rocky_sharma

MET windscreen PCN - disabled bay - ASDA Arla Old Dairy.South Ruislip

don't post docx all your pers details are in file properties

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

you add to this after "grace period" as prescribed in the BPA code of practice and referred to in the BEAVIS decision  and after " whilst reading the signage" so is binding upon you.

You dont give them 28 days to respond you say  "I now expect you to cancel this improperly issued charge forthwith" instead.

they will say that parking in a disabled bay isnt covered but it is, it is one fo the terms on the signs so has to be covered or there is no contract.

I have amended the last two para as below.

My challenge is on the basis that my car was not parked up for more than the grace period, as prescribed in the BPA code of practice and referred to in the BEAVIS decision, whilst reading the signage.  

For this reason, I now expect you to cancel this improperly issued charge forthwith.

Posted (edited)

what happened to the  "whist reading the signage"?

pay attention to the detail , I didnt suggest deleting that so put it back in or it makes less sense.

You would have been photographed sat in the car otherwise.

Edited by ericsbrother

@ericsbrother  sorry if I have misunderstood,  is this how you mean it should be?  I am surely not much familiar to the legal terms and meaning that comes out it.

My challenge is on the basis that my car was not parked up for more than the grace period whilst reading the signage as prescribed in the BPA code of practice and referred to in the BEAVIS decision.  

For this reason, I now expect you to cancel this improperly issued charge forthwith.

Posted (edited)

yes, that is it.

get a Proof of Posting receipt for the post office when you post it, they are free.That will show you sent the appeal to them in time to the correct address (the other address isnt legal) and they may very well trip over themselves on this simple point

Edited by ericsbrother

Thanks ericsborther, I posted it to their registered company address yesterday and got the receipt.  I will come back when I get response from them. 

I have posted the appeal and soon it will be 28 days but haven't heard from MET yet,  looks like they will come back with the excuse of not receiving appeal.