Trusted Travel ***Refunded***

wax123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1764 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Apologies if I'm not in the correct forum, wasn't quite sure where to put this and need a bit of advice if possible please...

Earlier this year in March we purchased airport parking through Trusted Travel.  However, instead of taking the payment, they took two payments (a duplicate payment for the same date and time etc) and we're not sure why.

Anyhow, e-mailed their customer support department as soon as this was noticed a few days after and were told they'd forward the query to their finance department who'll investigate and get back to us in 5-10 working days.

Unfortunately, we haven't heard anything back and have been e-mailing them every month since then and have not had a response.  

Please can someone advise how I can proceed in retrieving this duplicate payment back?

Did you use a credit card or debit card to make this payment?

In that case apply to your bank for a chargeback. Do on the phone. Read our customer services guide and implement the advice there and then call the bank, tell them exactly what has happened and that you want your money back. There should be very little problem when they see that the sum and the time et cetera are exactly the same.

Is this the company? https://www.trustedtravel.com/

Hi, I work for Trusted Travel, I am sorry you have had this issue, please let me know your reference number and I will get this refunded for you, unfortunately we had a technical issue which has now been resolved.

Thanks

Thank you.  Let's hope that your customer sees your post.

A pretty poor show, though that they had to come here and then we had to tweet out to you to get attention.  However, thanks for coming over here so quickly

16 hours ago, TThelp2019 said:

Hi, I work for Trusted Travel, I am sorry you have had this issue, please let me know your reference number and I will get this refunded for you, unfortunately we had a technical issue which has now been resolved.

Thanks

Thank you for responding.  The booking ref is: TT02ZNV and I believe you were emailed about this again just 2 days ago.

Well done...thread title updated.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• AndyOrch changed the title to Trusted Travel ***Refunded***