CL/Cohen claimform - old GE store to credit card debt **CLAIM DISC'D**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have something similar with GE/CL/Lewis however I did not convert my storecard to a credit card but the Account Number on the application/CCA differs from the account number on my statements and card.t

They claimed I lost the first Account number card and they had to replace it (Not to my knowledge) I have informed CL Finance of all this but they are not having any excuses they said.

I have pointed out to them how can they chase money with a different CCA/Account Number they reply watch and see basically......

Starting to get a bit worried now.

Now awaiting Santander getting back to me.

Cheers

AFW

Hi debbbbsy

We did a CCA request and when it came they had added a Agreement Number by hand and it only matched with the first 10 numbers then it had 3completely different numbers at the end and 3 missing numbers to the loan agreement they have been demanding payment for.

Since pointing this out to them I haven't heard anything from them (I shouldn't speak too soon, watch this space I shall get a letter sometime this week).

Will keep you all posted.

Cheers

AFW

If or when they try to make a claim in court, they will refer to your agreement under reference number xxxxxxx. In order to enforce there claim they will have to produce this document. Any agreement/document with a different ref no. will not be accepted.

Good Luck

Debs

If or when they try to make a claim in court, they will refer to your agreement under reference number xxxxxxx. In order to enforce there claim they will have to produce this document. Any agreement/document with a different ref no. will not be accepted.

Good Luck

Debs

Hi debs

THanks for that info still awaiting a reply from GE/Santander & CL Finance regarding these two different numbers.

I wonder if you can help me with charges I have been claiming back from the GE Capital Bank Limited (GE/Santander) we have received a reply stating no they wont refund full amount but a very small propotion £21.00 and £48.00 to be exact (claimed £327.00 & £386.00)

Santander also say (GE Capital Bank Limited) were not under FOS jurisdiction when these cards were taking out in 2003 & 2004.

Can anybody tell me when GE Capital Bank Limited was under FOS jurisdiction????????.

Cheers

AFW