Sign in to follow this  
24233513afw

CL/Cohen claimform - old GE store to credit card debt **CLAIM DISC'D**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3525 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have something similar with GE/CL/Lewis however I did not convert my storecard to a credit card but the Account Number on the application/CCA differs from the account number on my statements and card.t

They claimed I lost the first Account number card and they had to replace it (Not to my knowledge) I have informed CL Finance of all this but they are not having any excuses they said.

I have pointed out to them how can they chase money with a different CCA/Account Number they reply watch and see basically......

Starting to get a bit worried now.

Now awaiting Santander getting back to me.

Cheers

AFW

They need to come up with a CCA with this account number. As this is the reference they will refer to if they attempt to make a claim.

Have you done a CCA request?

Debs.

Hi debbbbsy

We did a CCA request and when it came they had added a Agreement Number by hand and it only matched with the first 10 numbers then it had 3completely different numbers at the end and 3 missing numbers to the loan agreement they have been demanding payment for.

Since pointing this out to them I haven't heard anything from them (I shouldn't speak too soon, watch this space I shall get a letter sometime this week).

Will keep you all posted.

Cheers

AFW

If or when they try to make a claim in court, they will refer to your agreement under reference number xxxxxxx. In order to enforce there claim they will have to produce this document. Any agreement/document with a different ref no. will not be accepted.

Good Luck

Debs

If or when they try to make a claim in court, they will refer to your agreement under reference number xxxxxxx. In order to enforce there claim they will have to produce this document. Any agreement/document with a different ref no. will not be accepted.

Good Luck

Debs

Hi debs

THanks for that info still awaiting a reply from GE/Santander & CL Finance regarding these two different numbers.

I wonder if you can help me with charges I have been claiming back from the GE Capital Bank Limited (GE/Santander) we have received a reply stating no they wont refund full amount but a very small propotion £21.00 and £48.00 to be exact (claimed £327.00 & £386.00)

Santander also say (GE Capital Bank Limited) were not under FOS jurisdiction when these cards were taking out in 2003 & 2004.

Can anybody tell me when GE Capital Bank Limited was under FOS jurisdiction????????.

Cheers

AFW

Sign in to follow this