TPS ANPR overstay PCN claimform - TownGate Retail Park St James' St, Newport PO30 5HF is this a valid anpr ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1756 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

many thanks Eric, 

i have spent the evening reading through various pieces of planing info printed off the Planing applications for the retail park, will be double checking signs for advertising consent and will be getting the height of the camera and will be going into the planning office myself.

see whats happens

cheers#

Lets

as it is on a separate pole and not on the building the height is immaterial. the deemed consent requires the height to be no more than...... and they dont have that because it isnt attached to the building

Do not confuse the 2 things

Good luck, you have the evidence to deep six their claim.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

no little chats before you go in

smile walk away!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you cant get a judgement against then..only a dismissal by the judge

though I hope you are going to hit them where it hurts by requesting your costs....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

:rockon:

and they

rats!

you should have said that you ask for costs under CPR 27.14.2(g) for their unreasonable behaviour.

so now you calculate your costs and include 5 hours LiP preparation time @£19.50ph, stationery + postage, travel to court and loss of earnings if possible.

Put all of this down in a letter and state that you are claiming this becasue the claimant knew they had no cause for action and so is wholly unreasonable behaviour and thus a costs order under CPR 27.14.2(g) is sought

you can ask for this after the event if you hurry

Well she wont be getting costs in fact, before the judge asked anyone any questions he said, this is a valid parking charge and someone needs to pay it 

so have a guess what happened.

he couldnt understand why there was a gap in the paperwork going to old address then claim form turning up at new address, said sounds like she contacted them and gave address, (not the case|) and still allowed the claim.

when I said, ok you say the ticket was sent correctly to the wrong address then surely mrs G then would have the right of appeal, his response was, the appeal wouldnt be allowed as it is a valid charge 

he did allow us to nip out to car so she could get license to show date notified dvla of change of address, and as we popped out i heard the claimants rep say mr collins can i have a minute.

there we go 

cheers Lets

he couldnt understand why it wasnt paid at £40 and as we repeated she didnt get the notices, but still he decided against her

we never got the chance to argue the legality of the car park, judge even took the piece of paper from the land owner ( who does not actually own the land or manage it)

she received a notice in the post 2 days ago, so me going to appeal that that on the basis of the car park being legal then use that to get judgement set aside.

if thats possible

it is possible but appeals can be expensive as loser pays all costs.

you cant appeal, you are just a lay rep and TBH her appealing with a lack of knowledge would result in another loss. Something different needs to be tried or just swallow it this time

Sorry Eric didn't clarify the appeal bit, 

she has actually received a parking charge at her new address just at beginning of the week,(she was on the system for free parking) my plan is to appeal that on all the legalities. then with the others she has or is likely to have use that result to use for the courts should they go that far

Hi Eric

she went into one of the shops where she knows someone there and they registered her car on the system, all was well and she was then able to park there without any problems, 

with the arrival of the PCN it would seem that her registration was taken off the system and she wasnt told.

she lives close by to the car park, hence the 5+ hours.

hope that explains it.

many thanks 

Lets

then that should be easy to get sorted by the person who registered the vehicle on a whitelist. only problem will be if that person will get into trube with their employer for doing so. Dont care what parking co says about the matter, get the pressure put on to get it cancelled by the shop