Ninja1337

Loans2go - Strange settlement figure on top up, best way to do it?

Hello,

I am just looking for some tips..

I have a loan that I took out in December for 1000£ with Loans2go, I talked to them today asking what my settlement figure was and they said around £1100. 

Now, I also talked to the top up team there as I had strange settlement figure on a broker site for a new loan (which I am sure I didnt ask them to compare, but oh well).

And they confirmed this strange thing:

If I were to top up, they could settle my loan for £692 and lend me the difference, Iend me £1000 to settle the previous one and I would get £338 to my account. So, for me. Would it not make sense to actually just ask for the top up and use the money to just pay it all back? £1000, essentially withdrawing from the agreement? Or am I wrong here? it would save me £400 if I am right.

It wont save you anything.   Dont fall for it. Youve already fallen for loan shark tactics by going for the loan, and then considering a top up.  The top up only benefits them.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D