Received a CCA from Barclaycard-not sure of next steps...

Jaksmyboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1784 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent off several CCA request letters at the beginning of May-PRA on behalf of Barclaycard are the first to send through their CCA.

I've uploaded the first few pages (the only pages with any of our details on-the rest of the info they sent me was just generic t&cs-can upload these if necessary).

Just not sure what to do with it now-where to take it from here?

Any help greatly appreciated.

ThanksPRA Barclaycard CCA June 2019.pdfPRA Barclaycard CCA June 2019.pdf

Hi JMB and welcome to CAG

When was this a/c opened ?

Give us a brief history of when the a/c stopped being paid as required; when the a/c was defaulted; etc

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

pra have bought the debt not operating on behalf of bc.

the return is useless.

where the signed agreement???

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi there

The account was opened in 2015 and went into our IVA in 2016, which subsequently failed in December last year (had some poor financial advice).

So now PRA are chasing for the balance. 

We never did sign anything for Barclaycard or Capital One or my MBNA for that matter, just did it all online.

There isn't even a digital signature on that agreement though is there..? Very strange...

Thanks

8 hours ago, slick132 said:

Give us a brief history of when the a/c stopped being paid as required; when the a/c was defaulted; etc

Just to elaborate on this a little.

Looking at my husband's Equifax credit file, it shows that this account defaulted in August 2016 (when we entered into the IVA) was in the IVA until Dec 2018 and we haven't made a payment since it failed-we were planning on going bankrupt when we had got the money together, but coming on to this site has given me hope that we might not have to do that now.

Just as a side note-most of our accounts state that they defaulted in Aug 2016 as we entered into our IVA, but we never received a default notice from anywhere-would these have gone straight to our IVA company? Having said that we have received the SAR through for our IVA company and there are no default notices in there either?

Thanks

Hi there

Interested in this post, as I have a few accounts similar-where they were applied for online with no signature required. I recently received Barclaycards CCA and this was similar to what you are describing. Has my husband's name and address in the print but no signature... will be interested to see the outcome....

Thanks

Signature has no bearing if its a reconstituted agreement.  It doesnt need it. Just a digital one.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Does anyone have any advice on this CCA that PRA provided? Does it look enforceable? If so, how do I deal with PRA, and if not, what is my next move with PRA?

Many thanks

wrong thread ignore

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no ignore my post it was not for your thread..

already answered about that useless cca return in post 3

its bogroll.

ignore pra until/unless they COMPLY PROPERLY or issue a letter of claim.

dx

• Like 1

and they

Definitely ignore,

File it somewhere, until you get a claim form which could be years away or never

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread