to whom it may concern.                                               thanks for your letter dated 24th of may for a circumstances update         im letting you know as of our previous    conversation I regretfully inform you that my situation hasent changed.          ref 262955362         ref 301474615         mr k.a.peach

I'm sorry but I don't think that we understand why you have posted this message on the forum.

If there is some problem that you have in some way we can help you then if you would like to explain the story to us and we will see what we have to advise

6 hours ago, ktm0792 said:

to whom it may concern.                                               thanks for your letter dated 24th of may for a circumstances update         im letting you know as of our previous    conversation I regretfully inform you that my situation hasent changed.          ref 262955362         ref 301474615         mr k.a.peach

Unwise to post reference numbers also, especially if they're the ones they use, whoever THEY are??

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!