LLoyds house repossession? Urgent hearing June 4th

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

i have a repossession hearing on June 4th. I have about 230k of equity in the property.I want to ask the Judge if he’ll let me sell it.  

Is this possible?

I’m really worried I’ll end up with nothing if the mortgage company gets it and sells it just to cover their mortgage and costs? 

How do i word it?

What law do i use?

Is there any?

Thanks 

Hello and welcome to CAG.

Ell-enn is our repos expert, but I have a couple of questions that might help her to advise you. Can you tell us who the loan is with and why you're facing repossession please?

Best,

HB

Thread title amended fro clarity

Illegitimi non carborundum

have you submitted your defence forms to the court?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK,  if you don't submit a defence or attend the repo hearing the lender will get an outright possession order they can then apply for an eviction warrant.  You would then have to apply to the court for a hearing to stop the eviction, but if you have no means to pay the monthly mortgage or anything towards the arrears the judge's hands will be tied.  You can ask for time to sell but you would have to provide documents to prove it is actually up for sale i.e contract from an estate agency and proof it is being marketed, adverts, photos etc.   and it's not guaranteed you'd get time to sell.   Have you got anywhere else to live if you're evicted?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• AndyOrch changed the title to LLoyds house repossession? Urgent hearing June 4th
3 hours ago, sourlemons said:

Hi,

i have a repossession hearing on June 4th. 

I have about 230k of equity in the property.

I want to ask the Judge if he’ll let me sell it.  

Is this possible?

I’m really worried I’ll end up with nothing if the mortgage company gets it and sells it just to cover their mortgage and costs? 

How do i word it?

What law do i use?

Is there any?

Thanks 

Hi,

My mortgage lender already have an outright possession order against my property and I put house on the market for sale last week multi-agency - Hoping to have a chance to sell it myself and avoid eviction in the meantime. Hope that helps.